So Structured PVP never became a thing.

General Discussion
I bought diablo 3 for one reason, the idea of diablo with structured PvP. Anyway to get my money back? I realize a lot of time has passed, but I still genuinely feel stolen from.
Nope.
aand its gone
was this even a serious post? You've played the game for 4 years, and now all of a sudden it's not giving you any value 'in your opinion' and want your money back?

Try that same usage tactic with a car. Tell me how long the dealer laughed at you when you tried to return the car and demand money back
yes, d3 is PvE, always been
-atm a PvP legion is trying to destroy that
No room for PvP in D3
11/14/2016 05:58 PMPosted by Griffon
No room for PvP in D3

It would actually be pretty easy by normalizing damage for PvP to a very small fraction of the actual PvE damage. The rest can be taken care of through elite damage mitigation and what not. Heck, even making the stupid damage boosts to specific skills not work for PvP could go a long way towards establishing an enjoyable PvP experience. Use different arena-like areas (boss rooms, for instance) to spice it up a bit with some additional traps or whatever, and you got a solid foundation for some interesting PvP.

Honestly, I don't even understand why brawling made it through their allegedly high quality standards, yet somehow arena team deathmatch didn't. I guess we'll never know why these designers ran away from one of the cornerstones of online play, despite claiming to be looking for ways to make online matter©, and even goign as far as claiming it would be catastrophic to not get PvP implemented by the end of the game's first year. But hey, it's not the first time they've displayed glaring ambivalence, so at least there's some ironical consistency there, isn't it?
11/14/2016 06:12 PMPosted by Blashyrkh
Honestly, I don't even understand why brawling made it through their allegedly high quality standards,

That's simple, they said there would be PvP and put brawling in to accomadate the PvP community, problem is the PvP community does not understand that brawling IS PvP and can't do anything else in there. But PvP people are obviously stupid. They sit there and cry for something they can already do in game but refuse to use.