If i was a billion air

General Discussion
I would donate my money to blizzard so they can make d2 hd because d3 is garbage i miss d2 trading and itemization and charms and jewels and pvp...i miss it so much...too bad no one understand my feeling
they'd probs wouldn't still have enough money for it lel, blizz sucks man.
If I was a Billion Air, I'd buy controlling stock in Activision/Blizzard and fire all of the people currently at the head of Blizzard! Hire a bunch of kids that aren't out of touch (like Blizzard's current employees) and viola!
All I've read is wrong.Revive BlizzardNorth but not such bull!@#$, please.
A billion air? Like particulate matter?

Thinking you meant billionaire..
hehe nice one

but yeah when i will be millionaire i will buy this foking studio at all and brake down all games except diablo franchaise and will do it great again !!
Eh toss Diablo and make a new action rpg. A fresh story and a new start would be a good thing. Take notes from Grim Dawn, Titan Quest, Torchlight 2, PoE. Blizzard could make a really great action rpg if they wanted to.

Once again I cannot grasp how D3 lost its way while all other Blizzard games at the moment are very good and have a vast audience, while D3 just kinda sits there.
11/14/2016 07:55 AMPosted by Google337
I would donate my money to blizzard so they can make d2 hd

That's why you don't have a billion.
I would donate my money to blizzard so they can make d2 hd because d3 is garbage i miss d2 trading and itemization and charms and jewels and pvp...i miss it so much...too bad no one understand my feeling

You'd be wasting your money.

These devs haven't. got. a. clue. how to take the remnants of D2 and make them into something any better. All they now how to do is work with audio and visual more in line with 2016 tech.
-Far better graphics and visuals...
-Flawless combat and character control...
-Most shallow pathetic "RPG" you ever played....
I didn't think air was in the billions already?
They'd prob take the money and make it crappy
I miss auto pick it @@ man that was fun to play against those !

Um....you can still play D2, ladder reset coming nov 22 from what I hear. Just saying. No hate, just if you miss it so much, you can still play it.
I only have one question:

Billionaire -- or a billion heir?
1 air head is normally all you can have, op...and apparently, this, you have.

aaand they would still find a way to ruin it
11/14/2016 01:36 PMPosted by BabbleFisher
if you miss it so much, you can still play it.