Firebird cant clear GR 80

Wizard
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Shortizz-6452/hero/81053115

Any advice on where i can improve further? Struggling at 80+ GR.
You need more ancient gear. Try to get a CDR that lines up with CoE. Your weapon is ancient but you can get a roll that is 10% dmg and 10% CDR. On my main its 10% dmg. My profile is EU and my wizard is Darkstar, has a max GR85. http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Darkstar-2629/hero/82629253
Your gear looks solid but your templar needs work. If you want to solo then you need the heals that he provides and he needs to be up all the time. The gear he uses benefits you as well. If you use trapped then you need to equip him with CC gear, using APD works with his stuns as well. If you look at my profile you can see how my templar is equipped.
11/17/2016 08:20 AMPosted by Darkstar
You need more ancient gear. Try to get a CDR that lines up with CoE. Your weapon is ancient but you can get a roll that is 10% dmg and 10% CDR. On my main its 10% dmg. My profile is EU and my wizard is Darkstar, has a max GR85. http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Darkstar-2629/hero/82629253

Lol what? You do not need that many ancients to just do 80. Some of his ancients are even augmented. 80 on FB should easily be doable with nothing but an ancient weapon and source, if that.

OP, I'd need to see how you play. A few things, though:
- Your runes are kind of weird (Chilling Aura? Bone Chill?) You should be using Crystallize and deep freeze.
- Your armor is rolled kind of awkwardly. You're missing some damage because of your gloves and your CoE.
- You don't have enough CDR to use BoP. You should be using a gogok with your current CDR. You should be able to also drop your CDR down to about 55% with a gogok and still do alright on the rotations, so you might be able to roll crit damage on your gloves instead of CDR. That being said you need a better pair of gloves because even a non ancient with CHC/CHD/CDR will do much better than your pair.

Also some of your gear is somewhat awkwardly rolled.

I've done 87 solo with my season wizard (could go higher, that was my first try) and 93 solo with my non season wizard (no BoP or I could go higher lol), so you can take a look at one of those two if you need a reference.
Also as far as your templar, make sure to put an Oculus ring on him. I can not stress this enough, for soloing you NEED an oculus ring on your follower. Nothing else really matters. Just the oculus ring and the thing that makes them invincible.
I can complete GR90 but not in time limit. I will give your advise a go, I don't really use the followers.
11/18/2016 06:15 AMPosted by Darkstar
I don't really use the followers.

Oculus Ring is extremely important.

It also works really well with Archon builds, because you tend to not spawn one out of Archon and then spawn one right away after you pop. So you should have pretty solid Oculus uptime during your key DPS phase.

An additional 85% multiplicative damage is MASSIVE.

Your follower doesn't need to be decked out, but at a minimum shove an immortal relic and oculus ring on them. It'll make a world of difference.
RNG.

Maps with long tunnels and little elite spawns heavily reduces chances of clearing high GRs.
11/29/2016 09:25 AMPosted by Chamelenia
Maps with long tunnels and little elite spawns heavily reduces chances of clearing high GRs.

^ This. If you can't get big groups of trash together, forget about it.
It's very much RNG. Some mob types (you know the ones) will wreck you in the upper 70s while with next rift will be smooth at 90. Wearing esoteric alteration gem can smooth it out a lot, but at the expense of DPS.