[REQUEST] UPDATE ANGELIC WING

General Discussion
Hello ,

Update "Angelic Wing" please , I uploaded image to show this more clearly.

https://postimg.org/image/br57ouwi7/

-On the Character, Angelic Wing size is not "dynamic" , It s "static".[One Line Code Can Fix This]

-It s own size is very small , even common angel wing is far better than Angelic Wing , change Angel Wing visual to common angel wing or create new one.

It s very easy for developers , I can do even client side.

Thanks
Actually, I prefer it being thin compared to the Wings of Valor.

The thinly defined design makes it feel soft, gentle and ethereal-like, the way it portrays most of the other angels except for Imperius.
I never like Diablo III angelic wing, it is so tiny. I prefer Diablo II Tyrael's wing.

By the way, I just wish that put back the bat wing.
I like the way it is.. I don't want it being so shiny ..

If I whant more shiny and bigger .. I can use Wings of Valor.

But I only use Angelic Wings.. and only on my HC characters.. in SC I don't use any.

Also I don't transmog at all.
Better yet make these wings purchasable via micro transactions. I would pay $40 for Angelic Wings.
11/16/2016 03:39 AMPosted by Warrior
Better yet make these wings purchasable via micro transactions. I would pay $40 for Angelic Wings.

Uh, no. There's a reason it's bundled up with the Collector's Edition.
11/16/2016 03:39 AMPosted by Warrior

Maybe in the future.

If you really want wings you can buy on ebay for 2-3 USD.(Including all wings, PS4-XONE only, these are not hacked items just a wing.)
I totally agree with that. We have gotten many new wings, and those wings are pretty much bigger than Angelic wings, so I think Blizzard should redesign Anglec wings like bigger.
I think they should add a slider so we can decide how big or small to make wings to fit the look we are going for.

Barbs can have giant manly wings and females might want smaller sexy wings.
11/16/2016 01:14 AMPosted by Ildun
I never like Diablo III angelic wing, it is so tiny. I prefer Diablo II Tyrael's wing.

By the way, I just wish that put back the bat wing.

They'll bring it back with the necro.

You read it here first.