Dear Blizz team you let me down

General Discussion
Dear Blizz and competent gamers,

Playing D3 + ROS we have seen game go in right direction with many things except ONE. The most important change is that any time someone was complaining Blizz was listening and trying to make everyone happy. Game has become too easy. You can just gamble entire sets in one day. Where is the fun there?

I hope things will go into new direction with next expansion. Less legendary items, harder to find loot, more crafting, more theory crafting, restored UBER fun and most important a SENSE OF ADVENTURE. Endless hours of experience farming at high paragon is not MY sense of adventure.
This is how D2 was...

Also gear in D2 wasn't nearly as important for progression into endgame difficulty as it is in D3. In D2 you could be naked and play Hell difficulty lol.

I definitely support really rare Unique items that are hard to find, and also boosting the usefulness of Rare items or Magical items.

The reason why D3 displeased many fans in the very beginning was because rare gear was not good enough to progress into Inferno difficulty. This also was mostly because your character level did not mean anything, as your level simply unlocked skills but did not boost any skills lol, since you could not allocate points to boost skills at all. So gear was everything, and all damage requires a weapon to be equipped. Especially Sorceresses that cast Frozen Orbs require a sword to cast that spell ^^ LOL. Epic Fail.

Rather than realizing that the problem stems from the fact that gear is everything in D3, and character level means nothing, they instead made items rain from the sky like crazy, especially after removing any form of trading.

So today we are stuck with this kiddy version of "Diablo" where 15 min of play time can get you fully geared lol.

Merry Christmas! :)
I actually liked having an Inferno Mode like at launch as it was something to work towards instead of mindlessly farming as an endgame. Though the main problem was that for many of the elite packs your best bet was to run away and not fight them. Also good luck getting anywhere in Act 2/3 as a barb or monk without being geared to the teeth since if you weren't tanky af, you were going SPLAT. Legendaries weren't any better than the yellows with the right stats. It was still fun though.
12/24/2016 05:47 PMPosted by vlad
Game has become too easy. You can just gamble entire sets in one day. Where is the fun there?

But you need ancient items - with reasonably good stats. And then they must be augmented.
12/25/2016 10:10 AMPosted by Jazz
12/24/2016 05:47 PMPosted by vlad
Game has become too easy. You can just gamble entire sets in one day. Where is the fun there?

But you need ancient items - with reasonably good stats. And then they must be augmented.

to do what exactly?
atm d3 is all about -> play 1-2 hours per week to slay some monsters and most people of the playerbase like it...
Casual gamers like you will never understand that just getting a set or an ancient item isn't the end. You need the right rolls on ancient items. Those rolls need to be high. You need augments. You need paragon. But casuals don't play the leaderboards so I'm sure you're fine with the first item set you find.
12/25/2016 01:01 PMPosted by Sectorn9ne
Casual gamers like you will never understand that just getting a set or an ancient item isn't the end. You need the right rolls on ancient items. Those rolls need to be high. You need augments. You need paragon. But casuals don't play the leaderboards so I'm sure you're fine with the first item set you find.

Watch out, people. We got a badass over here!
12/25/2016 01:05 PMPosted by TobiasPeste

What makes you say that? I'm fed up with losers like you complaining about the game when you haven't even scratched the surface of the grind that is Diablo. Maybe you get top 1000 on the leaderboards and that is fine with you. Try a little higher and stop settling for mediocrity and then complaining about the game.
12/25/2016 01:08 PMPosted by Sectorn9ne

What makes you say that? I'm fed up with losers like you complaining about the game when you haven't even scratched the surface of the grind that is Diablo. Maybe you get top 1000 on the leaderboards and that is fine with you. Try a little higher and stop settling for mediocrity and then complaining about the game.

Oh yeah! Now I'm getting excited!
They catered to the fair weather short term casual players. That is what they focused on for D3. In the past it was not this way and is why after 16 years D2 has a bigger player base than D3. They don't care about the real Diablo fans anymore. I think it's a HUGE mistake on the dev teams part. I mean just look at the state of the game right now it's pretty evident.
12/25/2016 01:05 PMPosted by TobiasPeste

You no-life this game, and tell others to stop settling for mediocrity? Oh the irony is rich.
12/25/2016 04:46 PMPosted by OWD

You no-life this game, and tell others to stop settling for mediocrity? Oh the irony is rich.

Yeah.
The only thing sadder than a no-lifer is a no-lifer with horrible taste for video games. Boy, if you're gonna do it, at least do it right. :)
Honestly its not hard to get a full set.
They even give you one during the season.
But still to get ancient set pieces with right rolls to not be wasted stat slot an then augment that piece. it takes alot of time and work.
I started this season late.
My gear is still not super great an im missing augments.
But since seasons ending in 5 days im not gonna keep loot hunting for perfect rolls since ill be starting over in a week.
You all cry no life because you're trash. Then you cry the game is bad yet sit on the forums all day. Now who's the no life?
12/25/2016 06:40 PMPosted by Sectorn9ne
Now who's the no life?

It's still you. :)
Just would like to express my hatred for Blizzard. They took a single player game and made it online only. Hope they will choke on it.... and then they kick me of the server cause i got real stuff to do, for that i hope they will all rot in torment XX.
But casuals don't play the leaderboards so I'm sure you're fine with the first item set you find.

And not all no-lifers that play diablo even care about leaderboards, Just because you do, doesn't mean everyone does
I'm fed up with losers like you complaining about the game when you haven't even scratched the surface of the grind that is Diablo.

and yet here you are replying to something, who is the fool raising to the bait, if you are that fed up why are you here?
So what is your cut off for casuals, my uncles characters are bigger than yours and he's casual
errr like having to grind for + 5 str is so important, and having to grind for a slightly better ancient item is a must to be good. Trying to perfect your build with those extra main stats is awesome, but that's not Diablo.
You two have fun playing the forums while I play the game then. Ciao
12/26/2016 08:38 AMPosted by Sectorn9ne
You two have fun playing the forums while I play the game then. Ciao

And you still have no idea that leaderboard a means squat. Ancients and augments are meaningless tools.

There is nothing game play wise past receiving full set and the complementary legendaries. All that other is just artificial prolonging of the game to increase some numbers. The game doesn't change, just some numbers