Your favorite removed build?

General Discussion
SNS Wizard
PermArchon Wizard
Auto fire M6 Demon Hunter
Slowball lightning/perma smokescreen Demon Hunter
Heal ZDPS Monk
Vyrs Archon Wizard(Still around, but trash damage now since swami nerf)
How about barb when Wrath of the Berserker was OP? I thought the community had the most fun then.

Member.

I really enjoyed playing when MP1-10 was around. Except for the needing to scale down part. Sets are needed to bring those times back. Like... more sets for every class is needed.
The pre-class-set pet WD based on SMK, fetishes and BBV.
01/17/2017 02:38 PMPosted by Tubs
wiz with that frozen aura and 30 pickup radius and +%gold find to break jars and get rich in royal crypt back in 1.02
The magic find builds where you just go and break jars was also fun, but that was in vanilla.
having furious charge moving the mobs around, god forbid this game has fun mechanics
Any Wizard build that involved being a wizard and not an archon.
Hota barb :(
CM wiz
and the good old classic WW Barb from Alkaizer back in the days where there was NO sets and paragon was maxed to 100 and it took ages !

but blizzard just kills all the fun in this game
HoTA. Enough said.

"Back to hell dog!" sounds really stupid when you zooming all over the screen or jump around like a damn rabbit, in comparison to pure "in your face" tanking that felt so right and barbarian alike.

Gimme my HoTA back Blizzard!
MirrorBall! Also was a fan of the marauder do-nothing build. I also miss trials . . . not because I miss trials, but because they made for a great DPS meter :)
01/20/2017 12:46 PMPosted by Rowan
MirrorBall! Also was a fan of the marauder do-nothing build. I also miss trials . . . not because I miss trials, but because they made for a great DPS meter :)
wow, i had actually completely forgotten about trials
NIRVANA monk <3
WW Barb, CM Wiz.
I was always impressed with the 0Dogs WD but never could get near it.
I don't remember. They got removed too quickly before I can stuff up gear or they were for classes I don't play mainly.
EP Monk.
01/20/2017 01:07 PMPosted by Primate
01/20/2017 12:46 PMPosted by Rowan
wow, i had actually completely forgotten about trials

well here ya go :)

https://youtu.be/pvUMTxL2dVo?t=95
SWK EP monk. BOOM!!! I spent all my mats and got a GG Bone King, then days later static charge monk took over. :(
01/17/2017 09:08 AMPosted by Primate
Of all the builds that have come and gone, what is your favorite build that is either impossible now because of a game mechanic change, or your favorite build that is not even close to being meta?

Mine is the original mauraders DH, where I could put down sentries and they would just automatically attack. I could get my attack speed to certain breaking points and they would attack faster. I enjoyed dropping them down and leaving a room, cause I'm lazy like that.

I miss that one too. It was like a tower defense, and it was fun
Frozen orb wizard with glacial spike.

It was easy when you could just toss orbs and be lazy. Now I can't even play wizard, way too much required and orb hits like a noodle even with surgical precision.
Perma-fear wd before the cc nerf, and the perma-freeze wd before the proc was nerfed on rain of toads.