Not Cow Level not enough rewardable.

General Discussion
01/01/2017 03:36 PMPosted by DoomBringer
01/01/2017 03:14 PMPosted by PardalBR
So RIFTS are the best way to drop legendary, to get shrines, and pools STILL!

Non-Rift content could certainly benefit from that 100% bonus. I just want to say that Cows are the best way to get XP pool. There's a reason why people open cow level to hunt XP pool.

Just for exp pool i can get it on Oasis Desert or Drowned, each player teleport for a map and find a XP pool. Just for that it is a shame to compare that like one original tribute to D2.

It will be hard for all content to get benefit from this buff. I don't know if you read all Diablo 3 dev progression but they implemented this buff because everyone was complaining there was no incentive to do Rifts.
Well, with greater rifts in play rifts are mandatory.
01/01/2017 07:51 AMPosted by PardalBR
Not Cow Level nowadays it's no attractive to be done.

There are a lot of things could be done. Let me say someways if you (players) know a good point devs can use please share.

- This level could drop charms (normal, uncommon, rare, very rare, legendary, ancient - and we could activate one from each rarity together and the option to keep leveling the charm in Kanai Cube if not this way everybody would get a charm and it's done dead content again - and each season new charms would be nice to allow more build diversity and char customization).
- Or this secret level could buff player by 2 hours (this time in T13, other torment the time would have to be adjusted) after completing it with +30% reduced damage taken and +20% bonus damage dealt and +5 seconds support skills duration or support skills increased effect by 20% (to help support chars too).
- Or it should give rune skill evolution tree personalized for each character (so maybe after you master rune skill power and effect tree you could pick just one skill to activate 2 runes together from once).
- Or it should be the unique place to drop Followers Set Itens to help us more effectively with nice legendary affixes so it should allow with these bonus activated to use alternatives builds.
- Or it should give option to solve the problem from thrash legendaries drops. 90% from all we drop it's lame so maybe a statue (or something with kanai cube) to deposit a proper list from legendary itens and one option to savage all from once and all the power extracted be given in some way of character power or evolution.
- Or maybe an enpower Not Cow Level recipe to increase this secret level difficult. And how much harder how rewardfull.

Or they can leave it alone because you are the only one with the issue
01/01/2017 04:29 PMPosted by Steve

+1 and then some.
01/01/2017 04:52 PMPosted by EmmetOtter
01/01/2017 04:29 PMPosted by Steve

+1 and then some.

I remember Oldpro was disappointed with the cow lvl too.
"...not rewardful..."
[quote]

Maybe you didn't read all posts.

1:

01/01/2017 10:17 AMPosted by LordGrendel
I do find the Cow level disappointing...the shrines/pools of reflection are fine, the herds of mindless cows are amusing for a while but the final battle with the Cow King and the 4 chests when you kill him is a big letdown not just for me for everyone I play with.

We use the Bardiches for mats early in the game, some players keep them for pools after they do Grift 90+ runs to make sure they get more XP before closing, otherwise the Cow level ( which doesn't exist ) is mundane.

2:

01/01/2017 12:20 PMPosted by Neogeo
I thought the level was just a tribute to the original cow level. They just need to increase the density by a lot to make it more like the original.

3:

01/01/2017 11:25 AMPosted by DoomBringer
While they certainly could improve the Cow Level, I think the bigger issue at hand is how "unrewarding and outdated" non-GR content is... compared to GR, that is.

What are you doing in forum ? Resting ? So why not resting playing since for a real eye rest you have to keep away from PC. What i told they are just suggestions. But i agree with all of these guys. Something is wrong. Otherwise i would not be in forum i would be playing.

I don't care which way dev start to change: paragon system evolution, improve follower system, allow more build and character customization. Make alternatives power progress outside GR. After you get your gems to level 110 you got Game Over. Not much more to do. So we have to start from a point and the community are very splitted with overall ideas since if we achieve one small thing to get changed it open door to big things get changed.

But everybody don't like union. Eitherway everyone of us could post either idea. Same all community thumbs up it that won't be implanted it will pass to the DEVS filter and it will come up a lot different. It's easy to change one already content (erasing some number and adding other) than develop a real new thing people want. The greatest changes (everyplace enterprise, game, life, etc) start from the little things. The main problem from D3 are the players not the DEVS.

I really don't care for Not Cow Level i want what everyone want. (I don't go there i just use for exp pool when i don't have bardish i just hunt pool in d3 maps so whatever). To start something new it's easy to start with little things which could take just some hours to adjust. So what the problem of that ? At the end devs would turn Not Cow Level better. Not a rule everybody has to do Not Cow Level, but just a little thing additionally to bring some shine in the eyes. One guy said would be nice increase density i agree, other said the 4 chest are a big let down not just for him for everybody he played i agree too. I agree with either change which would benefit everyone at least who don't like just ignore it and keep moving.
2 guaranteed xp pools for handing in grifts.

Sold. And appreciated :)
It needs more murderous cows!
01/01/2017 05:52 PMPosted by PardalBR
Maybe you didn't read all posts.

Oh so 4 people don't like it out of how many players so lets change it
I really don't care for Not Cow Level i want what everyone want.

At least you get a choice, I don't particularly care for leaderboards but I'm forced to participate in it every time I open a GR to level a legendary gem. Yes my characters aren't leaderboard worthy, but that's not the point
What are you doing in forum ? Resting ? So why not resting playing since for a real eye rest you have to keep away from PC. What i told they are just suggestions.

What, so now only people you like are allowed here, what's it to you, aren't I allowed to spend my free time the way I like, I have to pass it by you first and apparently I'm not allowed to browse the forums
Guaranteed XP pools. Then you hunt the usual spots for them, then make new game to repeat when running a series of 90+ because the DPS usually dies and needs one for close.

at 500 paragon on T8, if you kill most of them, like I did, I got a 900+ kill steak, 4X xp bonus with the pool and got 2 levels, so it DOES have some xp when you are "low" level.

I think that was a diabolical massacre, and it was fun.
(...)

at 500 paragon on T8, if you kill most of them, like I did, I got a 900+ kill steak, 4X xp bonus with the pool and got 2 levels, so it DOES have some xp when you are "low" level.

(...)

So guess how much more fun if they apply that other guy idea and increase Not Cow monster density ?

It's missing Elite Cows there with a lot of affix (immune to physical, fire, holy, poison), more shrines and more 2 exp pools would be nice, and one rule for final 4 chest to drop at least 2 legendary each chest and a five chest to drop one ancient legendary. Larger size stronger Cows, it's a bad feeling kill T13 cows with one hit. Not fun on that!
01/01/2017 10:22 AMPosted by naksiloth
01/01/2017 10:17 AMPosted by LordGrendel
final battle with the Cow King

I believe you're talking about the "Cow Queen".

its cow king
I get pools just as quickly from running:

1: Outside the Manor Act 1
2: The Cemetery (outside the crypts) Act 1
3: The two complexes in the Festering Wood
4: The Drowned Temple Act 1
5: The Howling Plain Act 2 (first small area)
6: Road to Alcarnus

Usually I get 2 pools within the first 4 stops which is just as quick as running the Not the Cow Level. At the latest I'll have 2 by the End of the Road to Alcarnus. And also a Enlightenment Shrine.
Happy New Years! :(
01/01/2017 07:51 AMPosted by PardalBR
Let me say someways if you (players) know a good point devs can use please share.
Quit trying to suggest that D3 be made into D2.

I quit reading after the word, "charms."
Need more Bovine Bardiche drops. I've gotten one this entire season as WD, Barb, DH, and Sader
12/17/2017 06:16 AMPosted by CSBennett
Need more Bovine Bardiche drops. I've gotten one this entire season as WD, Barb, DH, and Sader

Upgrade rares in cube. That's your best bet on Bardiche's. Just do it with a class whom it can drop for more easily, like 'Sader, Monk or Barb.
This topic is old. Nowadays i have other vision the problem is not the Not Cow Level. The main problem is T13 was left behind. Lot of time ago T13 was really easy now with a lot of set buffs it's one click to kill. They balanced set and forgot to balance the rest of the game.

There are no problem with Not Cow Level, the problem is the balancing difficult issue. It was nice when we took some time to kill Malthael, and all bosses at highest torment there was a real danger to die. All this emotion currently was filled by point get your target, one click and kill.

There was a lot of fun doing season journey killing these bosses when they offered real danger and opportunity to kill you suddenly, now it's just to fill a silly task list to do. They gave for free a lot of damage and damage reduction each season people climb higher in GR and all the rest of the game stayed behind. It's was possible to have fun in all game. Nowadays just is possible to have fun in GR (fun about killing monsters).
Cow Rifts are fantastic for farming pools and also for powerleveling alts.

I just wish you could close them again.