Yang's Recurve, Which is better stats?

Demon Hunter
Which is better to upgrade on Yang's Recurve?

Turning the damage from 6% to 10%

OR

Switching the Lightening damage to Fire damage, and raising the damage from 1688 to 1940?

Question, does the weapon type of damage have an impact on items that are like "Fire damage increased by X%"? Thanks
Actually making sure its +12 to discipline is the biggest stat to me. UE builds depend on making your disc as high as possible
https://s23.postimg.org/nhf6s4vqz/Screenshot004.jpg

This is the bow I'm referring to

Oh, the Disipline ? I was thinking about that.. but i wasn't sure ... Would it be better to raise the Disipline?

Right now total i have about 83 disipline
I would go weapon damage as close to 1940 as you can.
Some numbers fyr:

max weapon damage => 11.7%
max 10% dmg => 3.8%
max 12 disc => 3.6%

01/03/2017 09:03 PMPosted by jmgarza1
Question, does the weapon type of damage have an impact on items that are like "Fire damage increased by X%"?
element on weapon doesn't matter. Element's of a skill is determined by the rune.
01/03/2017 10:13 PMPosted by Maskraider
Some numbers fyr:

max weapon damage => 11.7%
max 10% dmg => 3.8%
max 12 disc => 3.6%

01/03/2017 09:03 PMPosted by jmgarza1
Question, does the weapon type of damage have an impact on items that are like "Fire damage increased by X%"?
element on weapon doesn't matter. Element's of a skill is determined by the rune.

So, i should raise the weapon damage then?
Yup.
Hi!

A Yang bow for the UE build first and foremost needs +max discipline among its secondary stats. It is less important if it has +9 or +12, the more the better of course.

Then it should have high damage range, +% dmg and dex (comes by default). The fourth primary stat should be Vit, IAS or LoH, depending on the rest of your gear and whether you're pushing GRs or just farming.

A socket should always come with Ramaladnis Gift.

So, in your case, as has been written before: increase the damage range, as on your bow, it's close to minimum.

Regards
reroll weapon damage = 3539.4 dps
reroll damage % = 3288.2 dps

no brainer
What Barahir said is mostly true. He left of that the resource cost reduction should be high. Personally I think they are all junk if they don't have at least 47%. He is wrong about the 4th stat being "Vit, IAS or LoH". You want 24% Area Damage. Why? because weapons can roll 4% higher than any other slot. Get Vit from your helm, you don't need the MS bonus because your quiver has up to 100%. DML also always rolls with AIS up to 20%. And as far as I'm concerned, you don't need LoH. Avoid damage and use your Potion when you need to replenish.

For UE, you have to look at all your gear. Your weapon should be 3200 DPS without IAS and with max discipline. The best ones have over 3400 DPS and 12 Max Disc with 50% RCR with 24% AD.

Your overall gear ideally should have:
Over 50% CHC/500%CHD.
Area Damage over 90%. (Over 100% is possible, just not likely)
40% Fire Damage. (Neck and Bracers) This is hard to get with a Hellfire because you have to roll off Dex to get it. You don't the 1000 Dex with augments.
All Ancient Gear to get the Augments.
CDR at least 36.67%.
120% MS Damage (quiver and boots).
To get this high AD you have to have AD or CDR on your rings rolling off Dex. You also need a weapon with AD.
Again, Augment and Paragon will make up for the lost Dex in the ring slots.

Good gear will have closer to 60%CHC/480%CHD.
AD around 70 to 80%.
Dex, CHD, and CHC on a HF Amulet.
All gear except HF should be Ancient.
This gearing will easily clear 75.

The ideal gear above will push 81+ and put you on the leaderboard. Anything above 80 will require fishing unless you can level gems past 85. GR 80 is pretty easy unless you a map with a lot of small rooms like Keep Depths. There is a huge jump in difficulty from 80 to 81. Your augments have to be all above 75 with socketed gems well above 80.

Once you get Ancients, reforge Gloves, Shoulders and Rings to get the highest overall AD, CHC, and CHD with over 36.67% CDR. Do not reforge HF Amulets, it's cheaper to just make new ones both in mats and Forgotten Souls. At T13, you get 3 HF Reagent for killing an uber. Keywardens also drop at least 1 Machine with a good possibility for a 2nd.
01/04/2017 07:09 AMPosted by CrayZ
He left of that the resource cost reduction should be high.

You're absolutely right, sorry for missing that!

. He is wrong about the 4th stat being "Vit, IAS or LoH". You want 24% Area Damage.

Here we disagree. I'm not so sure, if AD is THAT important to care about 4% more or less, at least it is debatable. You can also roll 20% AD on shoulders and/or 20% AD on the quiver.

I'd prefer LoH, because then, I can play a bit more offensive and don't have to evade incoming damage so much, meaning I can do more damage myself. Unfortunately my Yang with LoH does not have a high damage range.

But I guess that's something that everyone has to find out for themselves and depends on personal play style.

CDR at least 36.67%.

That means full uptime for Vengeance. I found, that I can live very well with roughly 1 second downtime, meaning diamond in helm, cdr via paragon and 1 extra roll CDR + Gogok or 2 extra rolls for CDR + BotP, resulting in 33.3% CDR is sufficient for me.
What Barahir said is mostly true. He left of that the resource cost reduction should be high. Personally I think they are all junk if they don't have at least 47%. He is wrong about the 4th stat being "Vit, IAS or LoH". You want 24% Area Damage. Why? because weapons can roll 4% higher than any other slot. Get Vit from your helm, you don't need the MS bonus because your quiver has up to 100%. DML also always rolls with AIS up to 20%. And as far as I'm concerned, you don't need LoH. Avoid damage and use your Potion when you need to replenish.

For UE, you have to look at all your gear. Your weapon should be 3200 DPS without IAS and with max discipline. The best ones have over 3400 DPS and 12 Max Disc with 50% RCR with 24% AD.

Your overall gear ideally should have:
Over 50% CHC/500%CHD.
Area Damage over 90%. (Over 100% is possible, just not likely)
40% Fire Damage. (Neck and Bracers) This is hard to get with a Hellfire because you have to roll off Dex to get it. You don't the 1000 Dex with augments.
All Ancient Gear to get the Augments.
CDR at least 36.67%.
120% MS Damage (quiver and boots).
To get this high AD you have to have AD or CDR on your rings rolling off Dex. You also need a weapon with AD.
Again, Augment and Paragon will make up for the lost Dex in the ring slots.

Good gear will have closer to 60%CHC/480%CHD.
AD around 70 to 80%.
Dex, CHD, and CHC on a HF Amulet.
All gear except HF should be Ancient.
This gearing will easily clear 75.

The ideal gear above will push 81+ and put you on the leaderboard. Anything above 80 will require fishing unless you can level gems past 85. GR 80 is pretty easy unless you a map with a lot of small rooms like Keep Depths. There is a huge jump in difficulty from 80 to 81. Your augments have to be all above 75 with socketed gems well above 80.

Once you get Ancients, reforge Gloves, Shoulders and Rings to get the highest overall AD, CHC, and CHD with over 36.67% CDR. Do not reforge HF Amulets, it's cheaper to just make new ones both in mats and Forgotten Souls. At T13, you get 3 HF Reagent for killing an uber. Keywardens also drop at least 1 Machine with a good possibility for a 2nd.
you cant reforge hellfire necks you cant reforge a crafted item ive tried