2.4.3 is out on PS4

Console Discussion
1 2 3 7 Next
Downloading it right now :)
Me too...825MB.
Nice! Can't wait to get home!
Game crashes when my save loads...every time....can't play the game at all.
I found an issue as well, I was looking at gear to put on a new toon, and the few pets that I had, are now all in my inventory, but cannot put them back in stash.
Game crashes even after deleting my save and starting a brand new save...

Thanks Blizzard!
01/04/2017 10:49 AMPosted by homerjnick

Don't you use modded gear?
01/04/2017 10:57 AMPosted by Zombie

i've never seen homer talk about using modded gear.. i have some modded stuff.

to reiterate about my previous post, pleasantly surprised actually.

Anything equipped, does not count toward inventory space now, and neither does any of the pets, or wings.

as of right now, i have the infernal pauldrons, a hellfire ring, a bracer, shield and sword equipped, plus all my pets and wings in my inventory, and it shows my inventory as 0/60
01/04/2017 10:57 AMPosted by Zombie

Nope...

But as I say even a brand new save afresh crashes with obviously zero gear in that one!

I've deleted the gamedata and reinstalled it...patch is now 4Gb and downloading...will see if that cures it.
Do we get seasons now on console after patch?
01/04/2017 11:04 AMPosted by Bubby82102
Do we get seasons now on console after patch?

No, that is the next patch in April/May as we get seasons with Season 10...Season 9 starts on Friday.
Ok thanks.
Reinstalling the game and redownloading the patch does not work...game is borked...even deleting my save and creating a new one causes the game to crash.
I saw after I patched that they didn't nerf the wastes set for Barb..still has 2500% damage to the dust devils rune.
Sorry to hear there are difficulties with the new patch. Could you let me know what region you're in if you're experiencing issues? I'd like to pass this on to our QA folks so we can investigate ASAP.
Are the crashing people on the PS4 Pro?
I do not have a PS4 Pro...I have a day one PS4...new 2TB Harddrive in it as soon as I bought it...all 90 games I have are fine and D3, which I've played every day, has been fine up until this patch.

It just crashes on the title screen...I'm in the EU region (Scotland). Error code is CE-34878-0 on the PS4 but that is a standard application crash error.

Friends in the US region playing D3 report no issues.

Curious...
I'm off to download the patch. I've been looking forward to this.

01/04/2017 11:18 AMPosted by Bubby82102
I saw after I patched that they didn't nerf the wastes set for Barb..still has 2500% damage to the dust devils rune.

This is great news!
Nev...disconnecting the PS4 from the internet makes it work...something is up with your PS4 EU region servers that D3 connects to.
01/04/2017 11:36 AMPosted by AMG
I'm off to download the patch. I've been looking forward to this.

01/04/2017 11:18 AMPosted by Bubby82102

This is great news!

They said in the patch notes the UI isn't updated to reflect the damage changes.