Everyone is allowed to safe and clean environment

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 5 Next
12/26/2016 04:16 PMPosted by TobiasPeste
They don't have time to deal with obvious flame-bait threads and recurrent forum trolls like the OP.

says one of the bigger forum trolls
12/26/2016 05:05 PMPosted by Steve
12/26/2016 04:16 PMPosted by TobiasPeste
They don't have time to deal with obvious flame-bait threads and recurrent forum trolls like the OP.

says one of the bigger forum trolls

I'm flattered!
Thank you, Steve <3
12/25/2016 07:28 PMPosted by Blashyrkh
If you don't like criticism, then start a positive thread and ignore critics. You're not entitled to silence those you don't agree with, but you're more than welcome to put everyone on ignore. Even better, just keep playing the game if it actually makes you happy. People enjoy other games and compare them all the time. It isn't our fault other developers know how to ARPG better than Blizzard does.

Shadow accounts to "disgrace the game"? What does it matter if an argument holds it's own weight? If all you have to defend this game is the stupid profile card, you really ought to stay in the game and off the forums, because no matter how positive you think about this game, you really have nothing to contribute to an actual discussion.

i don't encounter disagreement in my threads as a majority of posts, it would at least be a form of being on-topic...

-i get pure contentless hate, from page one

my positive threads contain constructive ideas, all i get is trolls that destroy my thread in the first threadpage

nothing to do with critisism
i should be entitled to ban haters, to keep the thread on-topic

look at my last thread about invulnerable CC class and you see what i mean, or better, look at all my threads

the forum shouldn't be the playground of trolls and haters, now it is, ignore or answer haters won't help
12/26/2016 05:19 PMPosted by RUNtoFUN
12/25/2016 07:28 PMPosted by Blashyrkh
If you don't like criticism, then start a positive thread and ignore critics. You're not entitled to silence those you don't agree with, but you're more than welcome to put everyone on ignore. Even better, just keep playing the game if it actually makes you happy. People enjoy other games and compare them all the time. It isn't our fault other developers know how to ARPG better than Blizzard does.

Shadow accounts to "disgrace the game"? What does it matter if an argument holds it's own weight? If all you have to defend this game is the stupid profile card, you really ought to stay in the game and off the forums, because no matter how positive you think about this game, you really have nothing to contribute to an actual discussion.

i don't encounter disagreement in my threads as a majority of posts, it would at least be a form of being on-topic...

-i get pure contentless hate, from page one

my positive threads contain constructive ideas, all i get is trolls that destroy my thread in the first threadpage

nothing to do with critisism
i should be entitled to ban haters, to keep the thread on-topic

look at my last thread about invulnerable CC class and you see what i mean, or better, look at all my threads

the forum shouldn't be the playground of trolls and haters, now it is, ignore or answer haters won't help

I've started many threads, and haven't received much hate or trolling. I'm also perfectly aware when people dislike something I post, because I actually care enough to listen to what others have to say instead of just assuming I should be instantly liked. Heck, a few even seem to have had an overall good reception.

Perhaps your ideas just aren't as good as they seem in your head. You don't need to be positive to have a strong opinion on something either. If all you're looking for is a circle jerk, you may want to try elsewhere, because whether you like it or not, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, regardless if it aligns with you or not.

You've been whining incessantly about how downvoted you are in many threads, so it doesn't really take a genius to see why someone would dislike your posts. Working on proper delivery can go a long way towards persuading an audience. Just because an idea sounds alright in your head it doesn't mean it is actually good, or that everyone else should just sit back and clap their hands in admiration. Has it ever crossed your mind your ideas simply aren't good at all? Because I've done it and it has prevented me from posting really dumb ideas in the past and have a good laugh at myself for even thinking about them in the first place. Good exercise in sanity too, mind you.
@Blashyrkh

i care for a debate
disagree at will, i can handle that

you have the problem to want to score a statement that fully covers my style and personality (you find reacting on haters worse than the hating, for instance)
-you ignored my last post to be able to get away with this, but i noticed it...
12/25/2016 04:24 PMPosted by DreamKiller
But we don't get it in this forum. There is so much hatred and toxic threads, that ppl like me who enjoy the game cannot stand. I think it is time to clear the space. Make strict rules. Ban the traitors. No one in here should be able to advertise a competitor game. No one in here should be able to use a shadow account to disgrace the game.
yeah because everyone is sick of the developers and there closed minded BS.
op is just a troll. don't feed him
12/26/2016 06:00 PMPosted by RUNtoFUN
@Blashyrkh

i care for a debate

you have the problem to want to score a statement that fully covers my style and personality (you find reacting on haters worse than the hating, for instance)

I didn't ignore anything, to get away with anything. I simply described your overall posting pattern as I've seen it lately in many threads I happen to visit. As much as you'd seem to like to believe it, it's pretty evident you're definitely not interested in a debate. You're interested in approval. I don't and wouldn't want to follow your every post, so please don't overestimate the range of your voice as just another poster in this forum.
Waaaaaa, you don't like my favorite game!!! Waaaaaaaa!!!
God damn I hate how society is nowadays.
Get over your "safe space" BS.
I smell a RtF thread...
12/26/2016 07:51 PMPosted by Blashyrkh
@Blashyrkh

i care for a debate

I didn't ignore anything, to get away with anything. I simply described your overall posting pattern as I've seen it lately in many threads I happen to visit. As much as you'd seem to like to believe it, it's pretty evident you're definitely not interested in a debate. You're interested in approval. I don't and wouldn't want to follow your every post, so please don't overestimate the range of your voice as just another poster in this forum.

-destroying the haters in my threads isn't 'interested in approval'
-it's hard to debate if noone posts on-topic...
-afaik, you posted on-topic in one of my threads only once, all the rest was personel off-topic comments, like now

it's unwanted to post off-topic to begin with
-but if you try to push me in some corner, have at least the right conclusions
People on these forums like to dislike everything.
There is very little real "hate" on this forum.
Yes, there are people venting their frustration with Blizzard, which is fine as long as they leave out the profanity and personal attacks (which get deleted anyway).
There have also been flame wars but I liken that to the growling and hissing that goes on between my cats. It's just a game for them. No blood, No foul.
These posters usually have a long history with each other.
Likes and Dislikes? It can get a bit overdone at times, but if someone is so thin-skinned that they get upset over that; then they shouldn't go public with their opinions.

edit: Ad Hominem attacks are uncalled for but pointing out flaws in logic is quite appropriate.
BTW, "Destroying" a perceived "hater" is rather like the pot calling the kettle black.
@Blashyrkh

i care for a debate

Says the person that wants to ban people from their thread when they don't agree with them
I'm not using a shadow account and I think this game is despicable
12/26/2016 03:49 AMPosted by BobWitchDR
I love the irony of this thread.

"Everyone is allowed to safe and clean environment" followed by a list designed specifically to exclude/ban people and eliminate differing opinions.

Well done, OP.

Spoken like a true SJW, that one. Bravo, OP.
"If You Can't Take The Heat Get Out of The Kitchen."

Diablo Forums have always had a unique, rumbling, rock'm and sock'm aspect.

Diablo Forums have always been like this - it's always been a part of the Diablo game/experience.

Truth be known, the OP's selective memory notwithstanding, this D3 Forum is IMHO tamer than the D2 forums were "in the day."

Don't take the Forum so seriously.

Don't Let the Turkeys Get You Down.

It's only a game. A game most of us love or loved, and which became a part of of some of us, a part of our life experience, but still only a game nonetheless.
This forum is tamer than it was last year. I quit this game for a year and just came back. Well actually I still quit the game I just went back here to the forums to sniff around regarding Necro updates and stuff.

This forum is dead. Well, not dead, but last year if you posted a thread by the time you went back to the main board it already had a bunch of reads, and was maybe halfway down the first page because other discussions were moving fast.

This forum feels absolutely lethargic in comparison.
12/27/2016 10:40 PMPosted by Mochan
This forum is tamer than it was last year. I quit this game for a year and just came back. Well actually I still quit the game I just went back here to the forums to sniff around regarding Necro updates and stuff.

This forum is dead. Well, not dead, but last year if you posted a thread by the time you went back to the main board it already had a bunch of reads, and was maybe halfway down the first page because other discussions were moving fast.

This forum feels absolutely lethargic in comparison.

The population of Sanctuary has been decimated. ATM all that remain are the appreciative, the glass is half-fullers, the diehards, the devoted, the hopeful, and the new players. This is sad since IMHO, while there remains vast room for improvemnt, the game keeps getting better, however slowly but surely.

I too have taken long periods of time off, but recently it seems the more I play it, the more I appreciate and enjoy it. I have had a WD since day 1. She's PLvl 700 something. I played this current Season. My Seasonal Wizard is PLvl 600 something.

I was a total D2 addict. One Season my Javazon finished in the top 5 of the West Ladder ( I was recovering from an auto accident injuries and was not going to school or working so I could play D2 24/7. I was a human bot.) Yeah, D3 vanilla was a disappointment, but it has improved, and most importantly, while it lacks some of the best features of D2 it has some best features of it's own -- it is still Diablo. Dunno how much I will be playing in the future, but one thing I know is that I will NEVER uninstall it from my PC.
Don't worry about them OP, the world is a big plc and so many ppl are buying the game for the first time on a weekly basis that trolls are getting lost in the ocean of new gamers.