Sigil skills for FB6

Wizard
Anyone have suggestions?

I've been using Convergence, Apocalypse, and Heat Wave. Meteor Shower doesn't seem reliable enough, and is too slow. Overall it feels to me like you want fast ignition more than you want added DPS. But I'm still only in the 50s. And I don't have Nilfur's yet.

Explosive Blast seems to have a bit too small AoE to reliably light up a clump of whites.
Ignite?

You can swap Heat wave for a defensive skill. ST would be a good option for a channeling build.
Check out my seasonal wiz for a reliable starter build that will clear a gr 20+ with ease for a fresh 70 while you compile the gear for a stronger build.
01/08/2017 04:27 PMPosted by grippgoat
Anyone have suggestions?

I've been using Convergence, Apocalypse, and Heat Wave. Meteor Shower doesn't seem reliable enough, and is too slow. Overall it feels to me like you want fast ignition more than you want added DPS. But I'm still only in the 50s. And I don't have Nilfur's yet.

Explosive Blast seems to have a bit too small AoE to reliably light up a clump of whites.

http://www.diablofans.com/builds/81811-firebird-demoman-gr85
these skills were the best for sigil build so far. Meteor Shower is "close", but like you said it has annoying delay
01/09/2017 12:48 AMPosted by GoneHOLLOW
Check out my seasonal wiz for a reliable starter build that will clear a gr 20+ with ease for a fresh 70 while you compile the gear for a stronger build.

By 50s, I meant GR, not level. :P Cleared 59 in under 10 minutes last night. Was gonna do 60, but ran out of keys.

Due to the RNG of sigil, two spenders doesn't seem like the most reliable option. I tried meteor shower with ignite again, and it was pretty decent. Although it didn't allow the manual cast option to guarantee fast ignition like apoc + wof does.

At this point I'm getting close to being able to do archon. I might just grind out a rorg and try the FB6 + Vyr2 option.
01/09/2017 11:27 AMPosted by grippgoat
Due to the RNG of sigil, two spenders doesn't seem like the most reliable option.

It's not bad if you combo a cooldown spender. E.g. something + Black Hole or EB. But yeah, I'd stay away from running two non-cooldown spenders.
01/09/2017 11:27 AMPosted by grippgoat
01/09/2017 12:48 AMPosted by GoneHOLLOW

By 50s, I meant GR, not level. :P Cleared 59 in under 10 minutes last night. Was gonna do 60, but ran out of keys.

Due to the RNG of sigil, two spenders doesn't seem like the most reliable option. I tried meteor shower with ignite again, and it was pretty decent. Although it didn't allow the manual cast option to guarantee fast ignition like apoc + wof does.

At this point I'm getting close to being able to do archon. I might just grind out a rorg and try the FB6 + Vyr2 option.

My bad. And if you're pushing past 50-60 then I wouldn't run anything but fb archon but I find that build really squishy until the late 70's where it really starts to shine.
One of the best combos I've seen was with the twister bracers and using etched sigil. The twister vortex is amazing for trash clearing and by immediately sucking in a mob you don't waste time spraying disintegrate everywhere. It doesn't work on elites though.

Only an option if you have the bracers tho.