Characters Missing or Logging Into The Wrong Region - 3/21/17

Bug Report
Prev 1 6 7 8
DaDeadly,

Which of your characters is missing?

https://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/DaDeadly-11307/hero/89087544

I only see 1 deleted character on the account and it's a level 1 made and deleted a minute afterwards when you made another spelled slightly differently.
I can only log onto the Asia region now, I can't log on to the Americas region
Hello Nyoibo :
10/31/2017 06:57 PMPosted by Nyoibo
Have you tried to manually change region... as explained here:
https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/87903
11/01/2017 05:25 AMPosted by Boubou
Hello Nyoibo :
10/31/2017 06:57 PMPosted by Nyoibo
Have you tried to manually change region... as explained here:
https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/87903

I can do all of that up until the "Go Online" then it brings up the box for email and password and in place of the log in button there is an endless loading icon is I try and use The Americas region.
11/01/2017 06:36 AMPosted by Nyoibo
and in place of the log in button there is an endless loading icon
ok.

There's also Blizzard Support here:
https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/services/808/1204/channels

My concern is that the Blizzard agents from the Tech Support forum have moved this thread into Bug Report forum -- which probably means that you won't get any assistance from Blizzard unless someone in QA can actually replicate the issue.

Good luck.
11/01/2017 08:25 AMPosted by Boubou
My concern is that the Blizzard agents from the Tech Support forum have moved this thread into Bug Report forum -- which probably means that you won't get any assistance from Blizzard unless someone in QA can actually replicate the issue.

This is not really one of those threads that they kicked out of TS, it is one they had posted in both forums!

Given the age of this thread and the fact that the original issue was different (EU player issue), Nyoibo really should make a new thread in the Tech Support forum title something like "Asian player can't log in to Americas Region" then explain what is happening when they try.

That is the first place most people will go when they have this kind of issue so others can add to the thread. There are also Forum Support Agents active there to make suggestions and pass on info.
hello also my chararacter missing i re login in this mornign an my char gone i realy need it back help me with this problem pls
SuperNinja,

2 days ago when you made this post, you logged into the US region for the first time which created a US account for you, but of course it had no characters. I see now you've accessed your account over in the EU which is where they were all along.
can't be the game
I usually play in Americas server and all my characters are there. After installing the latest patch of the Blizzard App, now I cannot login to Americas. I can login to Asia and Europe but not Americas. Please help.
06/02/2018 05:02 AMPosted by JungleBolo
I can login to Asia and Europe but not Americas. Please help.
Try the steps here: https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/87903
I'm having the same issue, no characters upon logging in and game disconnects. I was literally playing all day. Come 5pm I can't log in at all. I've searched through your entire troubleshooting guide in the forums. I've updated, uninstalled, repaired, launched the client directly, closed every overlay short of punching my monitor. I launch the game and it cuts my internet, and as long as I don't run Diablo 3 my internet connection is stable and as consistent as it usually is. And I'm not doing anything else to see what the issue is because my end of things is not the issue. And I do apologise if that sounds rude but with all due respect its unlikely my computer just decided to corrupt itself in any way shape or form after playing all day. And my region is still the Americas
06/15/2018 03:58 PMPosted by Br0ner
I'm having the same issue, no characters upon logging in and game disconnects. I was literally playing all day. Come 5pm I can't log in at all. I've searched through your entire troubleshooting guide in the forums. I've updated, uninstalled, repaired, launched the client directly, closed every overlay short of punching my monitor. I launch the game and it cuts my internet, and as long as I don't run Diablo 3 my internet connection is stable and as consistent as it usually is. And I'm not doing anything else to see what the issue is because my end of things is not the issue. And I do apologise if that sounds rude but with all due respect its unlikely my computer just decided to corrupt itself in any way shape or form after playing all day. And my region is still the Americas

I'm having the same issue. No issues until now. I can log into all my other blizzard games and no problems except D3. Wonder what's going on.