New Patch 2017

General Discussion
Anyone know when the patch of necromancer will be there ? It's only wrote coming in 2017... i swear it's gonna be the new year gift for us. Wait 4 days
The Necromancer is in the early stages of development, which is why the Developers didn't even have a female version to show yet.

As for the release date, I believe the Developers emphasized that it would be late 2017. So, don't hold your breath.
12/26/2016 11:40 AMPosted by HelloKitty
As for the release date, I believe the Developers emphasized that it would be late 2017.

Yes late, so around BlizzCon probably, September or something.
Necro was a cool class. Didn't deserve to be part of this diablo travesty.
Just gender lock it if it takes so much work to make a female version. Don't get me wrong, I'd rather have a female version but if it means they can start working on something else sooner then I'd rather just have the male version.
12/26/2016 11:37 AMPosted by gab
Anyone know when the patch of necromancer will be there ? It's only wrote coming in 2017... i swear it's gonna be the new year gift for us. Wait 4 days

it comes out soon ;)
"Soon"
12/26/2016 11:40 AMPosted by HelloKitty
As for the release date, I believe the Developers emphasized that it would be late 2017. So, don't hold your breath.

I don't remember Blizzard saying it would be late 2017, but given their track record it is believed to be available in time for a Christmas present
i believe the words were "sometime in the second half of 2017", so i wouldn't hold any exectations of a new years gift. how funny to even think that, haha. there was nothing for blizzcon, nothing but mf/gf/exp buffs for anniversaries, no previous holiday "gifts" or any indication they would ever do such a thing.. why would you think that? haha i like the optimism though, it's better than all the negativity around here all the time.
Ha!

I'm so confident that blizzard WILL NOT release necro as a new year gift, that if they do, I will pay and gift it too the next TWO responders below my post IF BLIZZARD dose in January release.

But all bets aside I'm guessing June/July next year no rush games half dead they see it, no dev team soooo you do the math.

Yes my bet still stands only valid for two users below my post and voids after January 30 2017
ChampionNova
It'll be a New Year's Gift... a 2018 New Year's Gift.
12/27/2016 10:10 PMPosted by ChampionNova
I will pay and gift it too the next TWO responders below my post IF BLIZZARD dose in January release.

Challenge accepted!

(I like consequence free betting)
ROFL!

Thanks OP, I needed a good laugh.

Although, if you meant New Years 2018 then you might be on to something.