I sense a soul in search of answers reward

Console Discussion
I completed this and got the reward, how do I activate it on my portrait?
referring to portrait, i don't think you can put anything on your portrait.. banner maybe.
Yeah it seems like you cant change your portrait on console. So for us this seems just useless :(
Consoles don't have functioning portraits like pc. and it wasn't announced that console was getting the portraits like PC with this patch.. possibly in the future, maybe with the seasons patch.. idk.
I assume with seasons we will be able to change our portrait...along with the new armory thing they mentioned...hopefully a wardrobe too...
Maybe we can get a blue post on this. It is waste of time to do the challenge and we don't get anything.
Made a quick update regarding this here.

TLDR: The portrait system isn't available on console right now, but will be in a future patch, and you'll be credited any portraits you earned during this event once they're available!
Thanks Nevalistis. I kinda figure when seasons come out.
01/05/2017 03:32 PMPosted by Nevalistis
Made a quick update regarding this [url="https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20752609978#1"]here[/url].

TLDR: The portrait system isn't available on console right now, but will be in a future patch, and you'll be credited any portraits you earned during this event once they're available!

Thanks. I think I got this achievement last night, how can I check?
01/05/2017 03:32 PMPosted by Nevalistis
Made a quick update regarding this [url="https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20752609978#1"]here[/url].

As an aside, will we be able to get the rainbow portrait on consoles in that future patch?
if the next patch is 2.5 or 2.4.4 id say that should open us up to get the rainbow portrait.
01/06/2017 05:37 AMPosted by EddieLMT
if the next patch is 2.5 or 2.4.4 id say that should open us up to get the rainbow portrait.

yeah, that's what I'm hoping for.

is there a way to put your pets back in the stash? They seem stuck on the character. I know they don't take up any slots but I just like them in the stash...
01/06/2017 05:52 AMPosted by mrtheoden
01/06/2017 05:37 AMPosted by EddieLMT

is there a way to put your pets back in the stash? They seem stuck on the character. I know they don't take up any slots but I just like them in the stash...

thats their way of making it "bind to account" that way they cant be mailed or duped now.
better yet can we find the rainbow portrait now and have it saved in our cosmetic page like these other 2 portraits for future use?
01/06/2017 12:59 PMPosted by Necronium
better yet can we find the rainbow portrait now and have it saved in our cosmetic page like these other 2 portraits for future use?
sup necro! . The_OD from gamefaqs here. Graw was found recently so anything that we didn't have before we may have now
01/06/2017 06:33 AMPosted by EddieLMT
01/06/2017 05:52 AMPosted by mrtheoden

thats their way of making it "bind to account" that way they cant be mailed or duped now.

ah yes, of course. A bit late now though...I mean duping of pets has ran riot for like 4 or 5 months or more now...
01/06/2017 12:59 PMPosted by Necronium

That's possible, but given at how ultra rare finding the rainbow portrait is, no one's found it yet on the new patch. I'm sort of reluctant/hesitant to go farming for it cos it's so rare, and I have an injury that means I shouldn't be playing at all, at least for an extended period of time.

Dave