Can new players get previous seasons reward?

General Discussion
If a new player buy the game and start at season 9, is there a way they can get cool rewards from previous seasons especially pets and wings?
The only rewards that repeat are the Transmog armor set and the stash tabs (until you have all 4 that can be earned in seasons).

They have not announced any plans to make the portraits, pets, or wings available in other Seasons. For now, consider them Season exclusive.
Short answer is no. A season's reward is only for that specific season. Now, last season's wings may make it into another season later, but I don't pets would be like that.

It is sort of understandable why they keep each season's reward individualized like that. Kind of makes each season unique.

That said, I'm extremely sorry you missed out but later seasons will have cool rewards that you can be part of.

Sorry again.
Coming in to PC season 16, I'm very disappointed in this....played on Xbox 360 prior to RoS, but stopped due to bugs and glitches. Glad its all been fixed, but that's been my deterrent from rejoining the FUN after all these years.

Glad to be back, but I *hope* they have temporary "flashback rewards" in the future
01/18/2019 04:48 AMPosted by StringOfEars
Coming in to PC season 16, I'm very disappointed in this....played on Xbox 360 prior to RoS, but stopped due to bugs and glitches. Glad its all been fixed, but that's been my deterrent from rejoining the FUN after all these years.

Glad to be back, but I *hope* they have temporary "flashback rewards" in the future

Officially, it will never happen. However, they've already accidentally given everyone the season 3 pennant and something else I can't remember right now. So there's always a chance they accidentally give out more.

There's also a chance they eventually stop spending money on new art assets and start recycling, but that would well and truly signal the end.
Read the dates before you post....
I'd also like to point out that S16 will be providing the last set of seasonal portrait frames which have been datamined. So unless new sets have been added, S17 onwards portrait frames get recycled.
01/18/2019 07:22 PMPosted by SoAngry
01/18/2019 04:48 AMPosted by StringOfEars

Officially, it will never happen. However, they've already accidentally given everyone the season 3 pennant and something else I can't remember right now. So there's always a chance they accidentally give out more.

There's also a chance they eventually stop spending money on new art assets and start recycling, but that would well and truly signal the end.

They already are. Have you seen any new classes or acts. Your getting butterfly wings AGAIN which was like season 3 or 4? If im not mistaken.

Ded game
You are mistaken. There has never been butterfly wings as a seasonal reward.
01/10/2017 07:04 PMPosted by Pentarraya
If a new player buy the game and start at season 9, is there a way they can get cool rewards from previous seasons especially pets and wings?

If this was a game made by smart people than yes. There would be a way to do this.
But this is blizz were talking about... The tabard of frost will never come back.