Menagerist Goblins need to drop same loot as reg goblin

General Discussion
Edit: If said person has collected all of the Vanity Pets, the loot that the Menagerist Goblin drops should be equivalent to normal goblin loot drops and nothing less than.
they should concentrate on that one 'problem'....then the game is perfect and there's nothing left to do.
I'm glad that I wasn't one of those who farmed these when they were first released...

I'm still finding pets til this day :D.

To lessen the sting, whenever you see a Menagerist gob, just think of it as another regular gob. In a public game? Be all "Hey, bros, pet gob if you want it". Not many have all of them. Nor will farm for them considering their rarity.

Honestly feel bad for people who farmed them.. Burnt out would be an understatement.
So you are basically complaining about having EVERYTHING of one aspect of the game and not being able to get more?

FYI you can still SHARE the menagerist goblins, whenever you find them. I am very certain that your friends have not collected all of them yet.
Who knows, you might actually get more friends. Do you already know the limit for slots on your bnet-friendlist? Let's find out!
Nope, didn't farm them. Not asking for everything, but when I kill one I at least expect the same drops as a regular goblin at most. To drop one yellow item or one blue item isn't at the same standard as the other goblin drops was what I was saying. Just because I happen to have all the pets doesn't mean that the goblins should have a decrease in regular item drops
I don't think that is unreasonable, should default to at least a regular goblin.
So you are asking to convert them into a normal treasure goblin loot. That sounds reasonable.

Write that more clearly in your OP and i'll give you a thumbs-up for it. Not in it's current state though.
"I spent all these hours grinding Set Dungeons for my wings, and now they are completely pointless to do. Blizzard, get on it!"

"I spent all these hours grinding princess blah blah blah for my wings, and now its completely pointless to do. Blizzard, get on it!"

"I spent all these hours grinding seasonal journey for my stash tabs, and now they are completely pointless to do. Blizzard, get on it!" Oh wait, nobody actually says that one.

It's like people don't realize the perpetual endless hamster wheel they complain about, but can't live without. Most people would be happy to just finally have said rewards.
Dogma,

They shouldn't just concentrate on this, but the forums are to help make the game even in all aspects of game play. So that is my suggestion, sorry that it doesn't meet your high standards of what you think they need to concentrate on.
01/19/2017 09:29 AMPosted by Bitinator
Edit: If said person has collected all of the Vanity Pets, the loot that the Menagerist Goblin drops should be equivalent to normal goblin loot drops and nothing less than.

You could have your nanny play the game for you so you wouldn't experience all the frustration.

Forgot smiley... :-)
If said person has collected all of the Vanity Pets, the loot that the Menagerist Goblin drops should be equivalent to normal goblin loot drops and nothing less than.

^
At the very least.

I've always thought that once you've collected the standard pets, these goblins should have a chance to start dropping all other pets available in the game.
Not everyone is interested in the seasonal "fresh start" and there's no reason why seasonal pets/transmogs shouldn't eventually make their way into the standard game like what used to happen with season gated items.

An icon to indicate that the pet/transmog was found post season from a goblin should solve the "you didn't earn it!" epeen issue that will inevitably be mentioned.
actually, what they SHOULD do, is once you've collected all the pets, have them drop a 'plan' for the pets, basically an ability to pick up a specified crafting mat, or progress globes. as it is, i don't care if a menagerist is found as i have all the pets (except the one that drops in the weeping hollow). with mats becoming part of the ui, it doesn't make sense to have to pick them up. and we all have been slowed having to run around grabbing progress globes in rifts. this would add longevity to the menagerist goblins, at least temporarily. just a thought
01/19/2017 01:06 PMPosted by Jazz

You could have your nanny play the game for you so you wouldn't experience all the frustration.

Forgot smiley... :-)

I am not frustrated, I was simply stating that they could be dropping more than they are after you have all the pets. Its a simple suggestion. So go back to the rock you crawled out from. So many Forum !@#$s that need a better life than to post trash on other peoples posts.
01/19/2017 11:14 AMPosted by Bitinator
Dogma,

They shouldn't just concentrate on this, but the forums are to help make the game even in all aspects of game play. So that is my suggestion, sorry that it doesn't meet your high standards of what you think they need to concentrate on.

help 'make the game even' .... what does that mean exactly? almost all of the goblins you kill are worthless, but they are easy to kill so...
Dogma,

apology accepted.
I barely see them let alone care what they drop after I get all the pets.
01/19/2017 02:31 PMPosted by dogma420
Dogma,

help 'make the game even' .... what does that mean exactly? almost all of the goblins you kill are worthless, but they are easy to kill so...

I am sorry that making a simple suggestion to balance anything is too much for you to deal with. Maybe you should seek help if you are so distraught over such a small suggestion. It shouldn't matter how little or big a suggestion is, its my personal opinion on something I would like to see changed. Sorry that you are bothered by something so minor, maybe you should try and find a better hobby. No reason for you to continue any conversation as you have made it clear you don't agree. So quit being an a$$hat
01/19/2017 02:55 PMPosted by Bitinator
01/19/2017 02:31 PMPosted by dogma420

I am sorry that making a simple suggestion to balance anything is too much for you to deal with. Maybe you should seek help if you are so distraught over such a small suggestion. It shouldn't matter how little or big a suggestion is, its my personal opinion on something I would like to see changed. Sorry that you are bothered by something so minor, maybe you should try and find a better hobby. No reason for you to continue any conversation as you have made it clear you don't agree. So quit being an a$$hat

I think you need help badly. And a lesson in manners.
01/19/2017 09:39 AMPosted by blash
So you are basically complaining about having EVERYTHING of one aspect of the game and not being able to get more?

FYI you can still SHARE the menagerist goblins, whenever you find them. I am very certain that your friends have not collected all of them yet.
Who knows, you might actually get more friends. Do you already know the limit for slots on your bnet-friendlist? Let's find out!

200. list is full.