Wand of Woh is not dropping Season 9

Wizard
Wand of Woh is not dropping for me after over 600 paragons and constant crafted rare item upgrades and kadala purchases. I've spent all of my crafting materials repeatedly on upgrading rares and many thousands of shards with Kadala. Last season I was able to do 55 grifts in 2-3 minutes. I miss it.

Is anyone getting wand of woh drops this season? Has it been rarified or deleted?
I found one yesterday. First one I found after they added % Explosive Blast to the wand. It's the rarest wand in the game.
Keep upgrading rares and you'll get it. It's not that bad. Getting an ancient one is harder and may get expensive. Paragon 600 is what like 25 hours of gameplay? So that's not that long.
I found one.
I spent an additional 6 hours farming deaths breaths and upgrading wands. Not one Wand of Woh. I am beginning to believe they were removed from the game. I have not seen one this season on anyone.
01/23/2017 06:41 AMPosted by Andrey
Keep upgrading rares and you'll get it. It's not that bad. Getting an ancient one is harder and may get expensive. Paragon 600 is what like 25 hours of gameplay? So that's not that long.

Yeah, it is nuts. I'll keep trying or I'll quit playing. Focused acquisition has worked for me every other season. Not this one. I think they changed the drop percentages and I am likely to find a different game. It shouldn't be like this.
My season 9 hardcore wiz got at least 1. No idea when i got it though.
I have WoW on my seasonal Wizard, I've found 3 this season but no ancients yet. Keep trying, bad luck happens.
P740 and just had my 2nd drop in game. Haven't crafted any but then again, haven't been looking. My first didn't drop till P700ish.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Sedi-1653/hero/3528688

Good luck!
Found one in my 200s paragon, first drop ever so its pretty rare, cubed it...
I've gotten one through rare upgrades, but no drops. Haven't been focusing on it too much.
It's pretty rare, but after about 50-60 wand upgrades I finally got one and got really fortunate and pulled an Ancient on my 3rd re-roll. But I'm closing in on 600 para and I haven't had it drop either - Not sure what the deal is.