The Cultist Pages

Lore and Story
Actually, I'm just wondering why there is no post here on the "Lore & Story" forum about the Cultist Pages. There's nothing! Not one word on the subject! I mean, Rhykker hasn't even made a video in which he uses the Cultist Pages as clear and incontrovertible proof that Blizzard is working on Diablo 4!

Why the silence on the Cultist Pages, "Lore & Story" forum???
Do the Cultist Pages point forward to whatever Buzzard is working on? Are the Cultist Pages meaningless?

Personally, I think the silence on the subject is due to the fact that the "Lore & Story" forum is overrun with Trolls. None of them is much interested in discussing news, changes, and other info, so much as they are in attacking people who aren't Obsessive/Compulsive over "The Sin Wars."

Only thing that I like about the Cultist Pages is that they show Adria just a little bit of respect. Bad thing about them is that it signals that Bluzzard is going to continue down the path of "Story"!
Adria?Respect?HA.
The pages say that Old Tristram will return for a short time(This is the Anniversary event btw)and thats all.Everything else that is said in the texts we already know.And really,there are not many things yet to say at the "Story" forums.There is nothing to build on and everything from the past is already discussed.
01/25/2017 03:51 PMPosted by wongkeiying
Actually, I'm just wondering why there is no post here on the "Lore & Story" forum about the Cultist Pages. There's nothing! Not one word on the subject! I mean, Rhykker hasn't even made a video in which he uses the Cultist Pages as clear and incontrovertible proof that Blizzard is working on Diablo 4!

Why the silence on the Cultist Pages, "Lore & Story" forum???
Do the Cultist Pages point forward to whatever Buzzard is working on? Are the Cultist Pages meaningless?

Personally, I think the silence on the subject is due to the fact that the "Lore & Story" forum is overrun with Trolls. None of them is much interested in discussing news, changes, and other info, so much as they are in attacking people who aren't Obsessive/Compulsive over "The Sin Wars."

Only thing that I like about the Cultist Pages is that they show Adria just a little bit of respect. Bad thing about them is that it signals that Bluzzard is going to continue down the path of "Story"!

Buzzard, Bluzzard or.... Blizzard?
01/26/2017 02:42 AMPosted by Corsfor
Adria? Respect? HA.

[/quote]This is probably correct! Adria is probably just getting more of the same. Whenever something needs to happen to move the plot along, Adria did it!

Who drew Diablo out of the abyss? Adria.
How'd the other souls get into the BlackSoulstone? Adria.
Where'd Diablo get his special vessel? Adria.
Who put Zolton Kulle's body back together? Adria.
Adria does anything and everything the plot requires. And despite the fact that all this essentially makes Diablo her protege, she gets unceremoniously swept aside, and reduced to a minor, minor boss fight.

Blizzard's "writers", (and I use that term very loosely) want to create another powerful Witch. How'd she become so powerful? Adria did it.

Maybe I am reading too much into the Cultist Pages, but it seems to me that the "story" they are trying to tell is that the reappearance of 'Old Tristram' wasn't just a chance for the 'hero' to go back and RE-kill diablo, but a chance for an as yet unnamed witch of the coven to unearth the secrets of Adria's power.

but, you are probably right. Adria won't be getting any "respect", after all Buzzard is still using the same approach to "story telling" as established in D3 by whatshisnamethevoiceactor.