Ashnagars bracers?

Wizard
Hi, i see these bracers used in a lot of the tal/vyrs builds but I don't see any benefit when I equip them. DO they do it behind the scenes or does it not work with energy armor?
Most Tal/Vyrs users use it to buff Magic Weapon Deflection and the shield from Unstable Anomaly. It does not effect Energy Armor as far as i know.
Cool. ty
If you have a shield active it will increase the hit points of the shield by the stated amount. It does work with Energy Armor.
I can't seem to gg Ashnagars.. got like 10x non-ancient ones with lightning dmg, int/vit, 6% cc and 95+%. But all good ancient ones I got so far has 80-85%. :(
I wasn't running deflection with my wiz for some dumb reason, that helped a ton with my staying alive
They are also very good with galvanizing ward. But I guess with high push builds and paralysis, there isn't room for that passive.
is it confirmed that it works with energy armor?
02/03/2017 08:14 AMPosted by Mumbaki
is it confirmed that it works with energy armor?

Not as far as I can tell. ABB works with shields. Energy armor increases your armor, but it doesn't provide a shield.
02/02/2017 11:26 PMPosted by grippgoat
They are also very good with galvanizing ward. But I guess with high push builds and paralysis, there isn't room for that passive.

I second this. Really helps when you when paragons are low too.