Unity on follower

Hardcore
Sorry....just wanna a dumb question about unity on follower.....
That's say If I wear or cube unity for soloing higher grift. that means my follower must have unity too right?
But if I increase my follower's hp, will he take more damage? Will that help for soloing higher grift?
you need the following:
Unity on yourself (or in cube)
Unity equipped on follower
the "Your follower cannot die" relic/token/focus (templar one is called enchanting favor).

without the immune to dying relic, unity will not work (templar will just die right away from unity damage, and can even cause you to take additional damage if templar takes a hit without immunity relic)

with the relic, you don't need to worry about vit/hp of your follower; eschew it in favor of CDR and attack speed on your follower.
02/27/2017 01:15 PMPosted by Bacon
you need the following:
the "Your follower cannot die" relic/token/focus (templar one is called enchanting favor).

without the immune to dying relic, unity will not work (templar will just die right away from unity damage, and can even cause you to take additional damage if templar takes a hit without immunity relic)

with the relic, you don't need to worry about vit/hp of your follower; eschew it in favor of CDR and attack speed on your follower.
I see. thank you so much!!!
If you don't have the token you can take absurd amounts of bonus dmg from the follower being a dolt :D
02/28/2017 01:08 PMPosted by marmoset
If you don't have the token you can take absurd amounts of bonus dmg from the follower being a dolt :D

I feel like I should have read this before trying it out with my HC wizard... 2 primals and about 5 ancients with great rolls in the trash.
02/27/2017 01:15 PMPosted by Bacon
you need the following:

Bacon is good.
Bacon and egg might be better though! ^_^
I never realized that this ring could go the other way too. So.. First my Templar is chopped in half by those Executioner Blades in the Halls of Agony Level 1 and NDA is triggered and I fail to realize just what happened.. I mean there no enemies around or anything other than those huge blades chopping and me standing between them.. While I am conjuring a Town Portal, my Templar wakes up and runs off to get himself chopped to pieces again and that's the end of me too. BLIB. Awesome.