Add a Primal Ramaladni Gift for Amulet & Rings

Items and Crafting
Name says it all.... This will be the best primal gift. Would give us the much needed buff you took away by nerfing the gear.

Make the gift very very rare... but make it..

:)
Does everything need extra RNG tossed on top of it?

Let's add Primal Gems while we're at it. You can't get them unless you toss the existing gems you have as you can only have 1 copy of any given gem on your account.

Let's make Primal Topaz, Ruby, Amythest, Diamond, Emerald while we're at it. Bigger bonuses but the chances of one falling is the same chance Trump has of not saying something racist this week.

We need PRIMAL PARAGON! Each paragon level has a chance to go PRIMAAAAL and give you 3 stat points instead of one! and it makes you look like a beast cause it's PRIMAAAAL!!

and each level up has a chance to create a primal RUNE for your spells! These primal runes boost the skill by 1000% on top of their normal boosts!

PRIMAL IT UP!!!
Idk, I could possibly get behind using an item (similar to Ramalamadingdongs gift) to make something primal, but I'd be more interested in obtaining said item through work instead of RNG, that way you have a feasible reward within your grasp that allows you to make an item you actually want primal at the cost of your time and effort being able to track how close you are to it, removesa bit of RNG from the system and gives us something that we know we can obtain by working hard enough for it, not just getting lucky.

Slim to none anything like this would ever happen in this iteration of Diablo, but as a concept it seems like a neat "mechanic" for obtaining that one powerful item you really really want as a reward for your time.
02/22/2017 08:06 AMPosted by Zeddicuus
Does everything need extra RNG tossed on top of it?

Let's add Primal Gems while we're at it. You can't get them unless you toss the existing gems you have as you can only have 1 copy of any given gem on your account.

Let's make Primal Topaz, Ruby, Amythest, Diamond, Emerald while we're at it. Bigger bonuses but the chances of one falling is the same chance Trump has of not saying something racist this week.

We need PRIMAL PARAGON! Each paragon level has a chance to go PRIMAAAAL and give you 3 stat points instead of one! and it makes you look like a beast cause it's PRIMAAAAL!!

and each level up has a chance to create a primal RUNE for your spells! These primal runes boost the skill by 1000% on top of their normal boosts!

PRIMAL IT UP!!!

You're a primal funny guy!
Or a new cube recipe that uses a regular gift, the piece of jewelry, a mat dump (particularly gems, the most unused mat in the game), and possibly a new but expensive item from Squirt (gold dump). The result is a socket on an otherwise socketless ring/amulet. Just an idea.
Rings and amulets are already the most difficult slots to gear. Why would you make exactly these slots even more difficult? That seems like backwards logic to me.
They should make other gifts, but only for weapons. Instead of a socket, why not add 10% damage, 7% IAS, 10% CDR, or 24% AD? Naturally, with these other gifts, you'd have to use the mystic to get the socket or hope for a natural socket roll.
I raise my primal glass filled with primal beer and salute you with a primal cheer!
I'd like them to just give us a Primal Recipe of Perfection instead of an item. You put whatever you want in the cube, and roll perfect stats using the Recipe.

Sure makes more sense to me than getting an Primal Ancient Puzzle or Nagel Ring I would consider retiring permanently from D3 if that happened.

And if you did change it to a Cube Recipe you could even make it less common, I don't think anyone would mind because they would be able to Choose how to use it, and of course many will counter saying we will mostly use it on weapons, but so what it sure beats getting a useless Primal Blackthornes drop and still accomplishes what the Dev's are trying to do with this addition to the game.

Will it happen probably not but if I was in the room when it was designed I would have made the case for exactly what I said everyone wins that way.
I don't mind a way to add sockets to jewelry, but please god no, don't make it a ramaladni's that's 20x rarer.

Rings carry some of the most important stats in the game (currently overshadowed by crit/CHD): area damage, LoH, CDR, attack speed. There are more than a few builds that would feel absolutely obligated to find 3 of these ultra rare items if it meant adding these affixes to their jewelry. Stop accepting the layered RNG paradigm, we don't need yet another layer of RNG flaunting itself as "progression".

The normal ramaladni's is already a poorly implemented way to put a socket into a weapon. A real solution is a crafting recipe that adds sockets to jewelry, and ideally would work for weapons as well.
Just use the normal ones since they take up stash space and getting over a stack.