Primal ancient blackthornes

General Discussion
kek
Rolled with bonus armor, regen, and a class specific skill of course.
Primal Ancient Puzzle Ring
Primal Ancient Bovine Bardiche
Primal Ancient Ring of Royal Grandeur
Primal Ancient Cain's Destiny

Primal Ancient Skorn .........
02/05/2017 12:36 AMPosted by JoeShmo

Primal puzzle ring should just open a vault filled with gob packs from one end to other. Yes I am serious.

Primal bovine should open a cow level with nothing but elite cow packs. Again, serious.

That change would make me feel good about seeing primal of those items. To the point is actually invite friends into a game just for the portal.
there is a set bracer and a belt i hate those two too
02/05/2017 12:36 AMPosted by JoeShmo

Squirt's necklace
Crudest boots
Obsidian ring of the zodiak
Tyrael's might
Primal Ancient LoN, similar effect but only Primal Ancient will contribute the buff :D
I have that same concern about several utter useless legendaries. Blizz should focus on fixing that first. Hell, theres a dozen of legs that dont even have unique affixes. After everything is fixed Im ok about the new tier of legs.
Primals only expose the pathetic itemization of this game to an even more extreme than before. Instead of making other items viable to compete on higher difficulty levels they add to the already comical disparity between some set items and "legendries".

They should have invented a Whole new tier for the 99% of items already in the game and call it "trash", it would make salvaging easier too, now that is a QoL improvement right there.
02/05/2017 02:03 AMPosted by DamZe
Primals only expose the pathetic itemization of this game to an even more extreme than before. Instead of making other items viable to compete on higher difficulty levels they add to the already comical disparity between some set items and "legendries".

They should have invented a Whole new tier for the 99% of items already in the game and call it "trash", it would make salvaging easier too, now that is a QoL improvement right there.

+ Once, people find primals, we can expect another threads saying "game is too easy". Then blizz implements T18 and later super ultra ancients so players can face roll it again, so they can ask for T25, so blizz can add another layer of ancients and so on. :)
Working as intended. Pizza.
If you consider that the majority of legendary drops tend to be trash legendary items, it's only natural that the majority of primal drops will also be those trash items.

It's yet another reason why primals (and ancients) aren't a good idea.
Primal Ancient Thread
Pizza thread
02/05/2017 03:00 AMPosted by Baron
02/05/2017 02:03 AMPosted by DamZe

+ Once, people find primals, we can expect another threads saying "game is too easy". Then blizz implements T18 and later super ultra ancients so players can face roll it again, so they can ask for T25, so blizz can add another layer of ancients and so on. :)

It's... THE CYCLE OF POWERCREEP!!!
*cue that Lion King's song*
I want primal ancient salami pizza