Clan leaving due to primals

General Discussion
Prev 1 4 5 6
Hard to believe people get upset over a game's design and keep playing it.
02/04/2017 07:49 PMPosted by EmmetOtter
I am in a NS clan of about 380 active members.

There are 27 members not 380.

Really dude. Why lie about that? Its so easy to verify.

http://i.imgur.com/2vBvdz0.png
byeeeeeeee
02/04/2017 01:11 PMPosted by Baine
I am in a NS clan of about 80 active members.

Something is different at that quote but I can't quite tell it. Can you help me?
02/06/2017 01:12 PMPosted by Primate
All of your work is still there, it's not being deleted. Those powerful characters can still be used to try to find even better primal gear, and upgrade more gems for augments.

Primate, a lot of people are not interested in doing same thing with just slightly bigger number popping up over the monsters head. It's just boring number inflation.

Except now all your current gear is second rate replaced by new version of it with slightly bigger number shown on it. There is no benefit here, basically grind 10 times as much to be at the position you are in these days with less. This is just bad design on blizzard part.

But they did admit they are going to be changing their epic fail of an idea to something more community driven, so there is hope.
Clan leaving for a item upgrade? Than means less lag for me. The sound of saying that makes it sound like a immature child. Blizz does not care if you play or not so your not punishing them at all. I like the idea of primals and will be a super find when you find one.
Clan leaving for a item upgrade? Than means less lag for me. The sound of saying that makes it sound like a immature child. Blizz does not care if you play or not so your not punishing them at all. I like the idea of primals and will be a super find when you find one.

Debatable.

https://clips.twitch.tv/alkaizerx/LongMuleBatChest
Solution: Play season only.
02/06/2017 06:07 AMPosted by HiSaZuL
02/05/2017 03:12 PMPosted by Shadow
Who cares about Non Season.

People with jobs? Opinions? Insert infinite amount of other reasons.

Please return to the basement and don't speak until your parents kick you out.

Love trolls like you assume the best yet know nothing.
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I already have a girl friend of several years. Then someone more beautiful passed by. My my my! My male curiosity got the better of me; ditched my 1st girlfriend and went with the new. What an upgrade. We were having fun for years when suddenly someone hotter came along.

Rinse repeat.

I am on my 4th iteration. When will this end?
04/15/2017 04:11 PMPosted by Astig

Once you will augment that gear with 2 or 3 gems that will be certainly yours.

After that, quitting will mean losing all gear, armory, set items and you will likely have to make Hidden Camp your hometown, as any possible gear upgrades will likely be stolen by iteration that you left behind.
Primal are not hard speed rifts 70 and 80 you will get your loot
Sounds like you have a clan made up of 80 pansies.
I like primals in current form, they add something to hunt for that isn't super OP but is strong, and its fun to get one that is usable.
You guys all realize that the monumental bonehead Shadow necroed a two-month-old post to say exactly nothing, and sucker you all into replying.

By the way, I have 300 new members in my clan who all love Primals.
04/15/2017 04:11 PMPosted by Astig
I already have a girl friend of several years. Then someone more beautiful passed by. My my my! My male curiosity got the better of me; ditched my 1st girlfriend and went with the new. What an upgrade. We were having fun for years when suddenly someone hotter came along.

Rinse repeat.

When you stop making this up!