Just tried PTR...

Wizard
while Patriot didn't have any touchdown in the first half.....

1. MH archon can still kill fast, I don't feel any nerf.
2. the Rimeheart still feels crappy...
3. the Armor safe and the new mat storage is AMAZINGLY good... (gees...what took them so long to figure that out??!)
4. Archon timer is gone?!?! I don't see the timer anywhere... WTH?!
See the archon timers missing while I was in archon mode (for example, at 00:12:26 of video:
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/120042288
)

5. got my first P. ancient sword by upgrading a rare yellow sword.
at 00:29:40 in video:
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/120042288

after a short test, I went back to living room to watch Lady Gaga, then..

(6. Patriot came back and won ?! I can't believe it......)
02/05/2017 08:25 PMPosted by Luffy
1. MH archon can still kill fast, I don't feel any nerf.

Because it wasn't nerfed.

2. the Rimeheart still feels crappy...

Expected. Even bumping Rimeheart from 10 to 100% would still make it subpar to MH.

3. the Armor safe and the new mat storage is AMAZINGLY good... (gees...what took them so long to figure that out??!)

Yay ! Finally :)
I just tried Rimeheart/Frostburn in Kanai with a DH to see if I could make it work, no luck though. It simply doesn't proc enough to even notice. I do have a Rimeheart wizard that uses Etched Sigil, RoF - Sleet Storm, Blizzard - Frozen Solid, and BH - Absolute Zero :D It works but it's slow, but it's the max chances to proc Rimeheart as far as I could figure out.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/CptKrnch-2154/hero/85132586

Manald Heal is far superior is any case compared to Rimeheart.
u can imagine if they set RH sword to match Wiz's MH ring, all classes will be running with RH sword at the same time... lol...
[deleted]
02/06/2017 12:17 PMPosted by Luffy
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20753245877?page=3#post-45
So, from the blue, no more P. Ancient for next patch...

"There are definitely some good and valid concerns, and we are going to be making some significant design changes with Primal Ancients. These changes aren't set in stone and have some technical hurdles behind them, so they won't be making the next PTR patch, but a future one instead."

I think you read that wrong? P. Ancients are a go as far as I understood that comment. They are going to be revamping them to a point but those changes will not be included in the next PTR patch due to testing.
02/06/2017 01:04 PMPosted by Sedi
I think you read that wrong? P. Ancients are a go as far as I understood that comment. They are going to be revamping them to a point but those changes will not be included in the next PTR patch due to testing.

oh..u may be right...
I mis-understood that...
thx for the correction.
Tried MH hydras...
I just used hydra with the most common vyr/TR build.
no pet gloves used, only with SS.
they can take down elites at GR 80s...lol...
Rimeheart needs a revamp, not a buff to the proc coefficient; wizard proc coefficients are generally terrible, and since it's a flat damage proc, it doesn't synergize with Delsere's.

I would change it to 'Your cold skills have an 20% chance to deal Y% increased damage to frozen enemies'.
02/07/2017 01:50 PMPosted by Tadrinth
Rimeheart needs a revamp, not a buff to the proc coefficient; wizard proc coefficients are generally terrible, and since it's a flat damage proc, it doesn't synergize with Delsere's.

According to blue, they are still working on rimeheart changes:

02/03/2017 05:38 PMPosted by Nevalistis
For a little more context, there are a few other changes to certain CC-oriented items and skills that we'd like to implement during 2.5.0. These changes would be similar to the change on the current PTR patch for Strongarm Bracers where the bonus damage is applied immediately when the knockback would occur rather than after. Rimeheart is one that we have in our sights, but this change just didn't make our first PTR build.

I don't have a full list available, since we don't have an ETA on these changes, but we'll keep you up to date via the PTR patch notes when they are available for testing.
The big news for today:

DMO got buffed to 3500.
02/07/2017 02:26 PMPosted by Luffy
The big news for today:

DMO got buffed to 3500.

DMO also buff all damage now
02/07/2017 02:36 PMPosted by DarthNihilus
02/07/2017 02:26 PMPosted by Luffy
The big news for today:

DMO got buffed to 3500.

DMO also buff all damage now

O'Rly?
"(6) Set Bonus
Enemies take 3500% increased damage (from 2500%) while inside Slow Time
The slow and damage bonuses persist on enemies for 5 seconds after they exit Slow Time"
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/20529333/

ppl tested in PTR and reported that it's not for all skills... it's just same as before.
I hope this means that frozen orb and magic missile builds are viable now.
"(6) Set Bonus
ppl tested in PTR and reported that it's not for all skills... it's just same as before.

Womp womp...sigh.
heh i'm p1687 in PTR and 20x richer than Trump, got 88.9bil. ;)
also got 55000 reusable, 56250 dust, 57300 crystal, 12570 db, 16400 soul.
I didn't play ptr yet and haven't tryed rimeheart even once, but afaik mh procs multiple times per stun, so maybe that's a factor?
And regarding dmo, doesn't that make tal rasha useless?
I was already annoyed enough having to spam 3 skills just to make 1 skill work, not to mention, that most skills are useless without being overpowered by an extra item like twisted sword or that arcane orb scepter.
Additionally i love slow time enough to want to add it to a tal rasha build(with that all runes item), if it wasn't for that extra skill slot waste. But i might never go back to tal, if dmo is really buffed like that now.
I wonder if the new dmo can be used with archon as a premium secondary skill rather than 1, that you have to rely on.
02/07/2017 06:41 PMPosted by Gambit
And regarding dmo, doesn't that make tal rasha useless?

I haven't tried the new dmo yet. But as far as i know:
dmo only buff specific skills list on the set description. Bliz didn't add anything on that list.

That means:
1. it doesn't buff archon, since archon is not on the list.
2. it doesn't buff MH

I don't think it can beat MH vyr/tr archon we are using this season.
only good in group play when AD can stack up. at least if you are wanting something to compete with archon.