What if my ancient legendary is already perfect?

Items and Crafting
My helm has perfect rolls. What's the point of primal then?
There is no point. That's why the devs look so stupid with such a bland predictable move. you have to view the game in the most boring sterile way imaginable where even 1 point of mainstat is assertively grasped at over and over again. where the technical argument of its numerical advantage is all that is needed for autistic morons to swear unwavering loyalty, and thats exactly what they end up doing. It's just a closed loop of mindless retardation;

1. character power is derived from a damage percent.
2. Primals V.2.0 will have more of that percent.
3. I will be happy when they drop because me wants more damagez.
4. critique no matter. rarity no matter, intricacy no matter, only guaranteed character growth matter. see point # 1.

All that has happened in the game so far is players have struggled and wandered and searched to find or create "perfect or near perfect examples" of ancient legendary items.

Everywhere you look is a trifecta whatever with 94% crit damage and 9 % chance. or 600 odd "mainstat"....the devs think that by offering players that last 6% damage and 1% crit and that last few hundred mainstat that the players will be so excited.

the sad part is that many players WILL be excited...

Even if we give those idiot players ALL the credit in the world, we consider hundreds of mainstat across nearly a dozen slots, and consider the final implication the weapon damage multiplier has on every attack in the game and give that weapon 10% and a damned green emerald the size of a basket ball...

EVEN THEN its all very bland and boring and predictable. But the players and the devs just dont care.

They march onward hand in hand thinking that they have created a cool item update or will eventually enjoy one. just pure ignorance and ineptitude.

you will have plenty of goofy idiots wander into this thread defending sad little piles of stats and condemning the original version of Primals in some sad little attempt to distract the critics....

you sure as hell wont have a better version of primal ancients though..
it will be even perfecter
02/18/2017 10:14 AMPosted by Sol
I agree, some items already now come close to perfect which is why I'd rather see the name "perfect" if this form of item is going ahead.
I'd rather see power creep (unlocked at solo GR70) than this form of primal ancient.

Missing 5 physical resistance and pickup radius.
Ah, thanks, now I see the point of primals.

02/18/2017 01:13 PMPosted by Sol
No perfect rolls like primal, as in the highest possible roll you can get, like 1000 main stat, 10 cc, 100 cd, any stat is the highest it can roll.

How can you not understand that?
02/18/2017 01:12 PMPosted by nand

Missing 5 physical resistance and pickup radius.

Don't helm get reduced %melee/ranged?
02/18/2017 02:50 PMPosted by Dempsey
Don't helm get reduced %melee/ranged?

Nah, but it gets CC reduction. Which might matter for some classes that don't have perma-CC immunity? UE has perma-vengeance though.

Nice to know you think +exp is a good roll. Everyone else I know considers it as trash.
Now I see the point of primals, to get ancient items with perfect secondary stats, when you have one with perfect primary stats already.

Thanks for helping me figure this out. Primals are going to be so useful for rolling perfect secondary stats, it's amazing.