Sum up your main problem with D3 in a single sentence

General Discussion
Prev 1 13 14 15 17 Next
Made for console.
The forum community is more toxic than Chernobyl.
Paragon shared acros all Chrs is bad.
Too many cheesy gimmicky builds that outshine classic arpg playstyles. eg: archon wiz, hit flame blades for 20 seconds till archon pops up, use archon, repeat. wtf is that crap? Then the other extreme, roland shield bash, fits arpg classic styles, useless in comparison to top cheesy gimmicky builds.
Honestly, I don't have too much of a problem with the game having pre decided builds that work. However, I don't like how said pre decided builds are shoved at your face every season, without the need for the players to experiment, theorycraft and figure out what actually works or not, as it's all pretty much written on the set descriptions.
Too much RNG in every single aspect of the game.
few item sets obsolete entire game.
02/02/2017 10:48 AMPosted by Talzar13
Players cry, "Stale Game!"
Blizzard adds much new content
We cry, "Don't change game!"

this is the problem ,,, jackass players !!! blizzards !@#$ suckers!!!
1-game have no balance
2- game's standardization ... u have no choice
3- bad developers
Set items and their supporting legendaries severely restrict build diversity.
I dislike greater rifts
02/13/2017 03:06 AMPosted by OShogun
Honestly, I don't have too much of a problem with the game having pre decided builds that work. However, I don't like how said pre decided builds are shoved at your face every season, without the need for the players to experiment, theorycraft and figure out what actually works or not, as it's all pretty much written on the set descriptions.

that's what the public test realm is for!
poe and grim dawn exist
Skills need to be reworked at the most basic levels instead of being super buffed by sets.
seasons
02/02/2017 09:28 AMPosted by clueso
My main problem with D3 boils down to the fact that the devs tell me how and what I shall play.
my main problem is that this game is balance to the highest possible weapon/item they have created. sorta echoing what you said. tell me this - if you have a naked/no items hero at paragon level 100 tell me what difficulty you can run at? <---there is a problem with the answer to that question. :D
The community. They destroyed the game. All being greedy and wanting all the items instantly and wanting their builds to be over powered.
Legendary items
I am also forced to play in a group if I wanna get XP efficiently, because the difference in XP from solo and group is quite big.
I used to play with a friend, but he's a real bad player and doesn't play often. Both of us feel bad to play with eachother because he feels he's slowing me down and I feel like having to farm his gear behind a huge RNG wall in a difficulty that he can stay alive so he doesn't feel like he's useless. This drove us away from eachother ingame.

I want another sentence:

I wish my chars could get proficiency with specific items, increasing their damage or stats like paragon, so any build I play would be based on the amount of effort I would like to put in it and less based on "I should farm these specific items and use these specific skills because that's my endgame build".
Diablo 3 is not a Diablo game.

Diablo games have always been action RPG, there is no RPG, no character progression, the devs pick out best in slot and how you play. you have zero control over your character and its items.

If i eat Japanese food I would want the quality to have been made by a japanese chef who loves and respects japanese food, who has used japanese ingredients and cutlery. to resemble a japanese dining palette.

It was never designed by blizzard north, nor did it use the same team that would of kept it a True Diablo game.

Diablo 3 is the fake wasabi, Diablo 3 is the mexican sushi chefs, Diablo 3 is of course made from WoW devs who truly never understood and played diablo 2, who suffered on 14.4k-56k modems on battle.net, chat rooms, trading rooms, endless PK1,pk2, pkkkkkkk,pvp games full of ears on act1.