Season 10 Conquest

General Discussion
No Blizzard no!!! What is wrong with you having these horrible non-fun conquests for Season 10?

Other than the level 3 gems to 65, all the rest are very, very, very not enjoyable. I did all the set dungeons way, way too many times and I don't want timed crap regarding a new game.
Exactly why I am skipping season 10. All the conquests are unfun to me.
If you got all the tabs there is no incentive to play Season 10. Unless you enjoy that fresh start from scratch experience Season 10 is just for the fun of it. Looking forward to 2.5 because of the Armory.
I have only 8 tabs, but I can wait to get another one. I just don't like these conquests.
I stopped at 1 extra tab because of set dungeons
03/05/2017 11:46 PMPosted by Baine
I stopped at 1 extra tab because of set dungeons

Some of the set dungeons are real easy, but I can understand why you find them unfun. I play for fun thats why I am skipping season 10.
I usually play to get guardian and cherry pick 3 conquests that I can do without depending on having to find a group. This time, not only am I dependent on a very skilled group for the 1h run, I need to delete my seasonal character slot for either the 6 gr55 runs or 8 set dungeons.

Way too much hassle for some portrait frames
Yes, I hate s10 conquests also. I don't want to make second class, I don't want to do shiet dungeons. One set dungeon per season is enough. Running game under 1 hour is nearly impossible with good group and impossible solo. Stupid season.
Tabs done seasons gone
The conquests overall alongside set dungeons are the worst part of the game, especially in season since doing them is basically shoved down our throats.

S10 in particular is BS.
Agree with all here.

S10 is a major milestone and should be considered an event. Sadly it's just another run-of-the-mill season with the worst conquests ever created by Blizzard.
I think that having 2 conquests in the same season that both require multiple classes is a horrible idea.

Even if the conquests are chosen randomly, there should be someone who looks at this and says, "No, that's a bad idea, I'm changing one of them".
I love all those conquests lol.
03/06/2017 09:40 AMPosted by TheChemicals
I love all those conquests lol.

Not giving you a down vote because that would be just mean. I can say this and not be mean you are slightly weird. Have fun with Season 10. I don't want to bash my head against the wall so I am going to pass.
Worlds apart is not hard and can be fun with a shadow impale DH. Speed Racer can be fun as well. Dont give up :)
At least there is stuff for every type of player. Casual or Competitive there's something for everyone
Boss Mode is fun with a good friend, soloing pure nightmare.

However, demanding 2 characters is just bad design. Instead, ask for GR 65 with four sets of the character's class and ask for four mastered set dungeons of the character's class.
You only need two for the stash Tab and three gems to 65 and boss mode are super easy. Once you get your gems ranked to 65 join the seasonal Conquest community and you should have zero issues finding a group that can do Boss mode.
04/25/2017 04:52 AMPosted by Ruined
Boss Mode is fun with a good friend, soloing pure nightmare.

However, demanding 2 characters is just bad design. Instead, ask for GR 65 with four sets of the character's class and ask for four mastered set dungeons of the character's class.

I like that idea. 65 with all four class sets requires some effort and every class has one dungeon that is a pain in the !@#. They can even raise it to 70 with all four class sets and it wouldn't be too terrible but 65 is definitely easier.
I play seasons for the very 1st time in my Life (Console player and former PC player). I am the kind of achievement player who does almost everything no matter how cruel it is lol. So I thought hey, Seasons on console, this is going to be great. Boy, was I wrong!

I was insane enough to do all the set portals when they came out. Some were fun, the majority was not and it was just a chore to get them done because the Nerd in me wanted the wings. When I saw "master a set portal" as a season goal, I instantly said to myself "stop here, this is too annoying". A few days later, I changed my mind and I mastered the shadow Portal for DH in 7-8 attempts and thought I am done with the bad ones now. Again, boy, was I wrong lol.

The season goals where you have to fulfill two and later three achievements is just insane. I would be interested in how many people (speaking of a percentage) of all players PC and console did three of them. My bet would be, less than 2%.

So you really design a season journey for all players and only a very small portion finishes it? Nearly ALL those goals are taking some time and some take a lot of time. Mastering eight set portals? Hell no! Making a hardcore character just to run a few rifts with it and then to abandon it? Hell no!

There are exactly three of them doable. Create Level 65 gems, kill all act bosses in under 20 minutes and complete acts 1-5 in less than an hour. Oh wait, only if you play on PC. On the stupid console, you have no option to disable cutscenes so you watch 15 minutes of Lore you can't interrupt. But still, the Goal is to fulfill all acts in one hour. Just not doable on console unless you know how to cheat port your way with a monk.

WTF. Seriously, wtf. You always had problems with achievements, numerous bugs and broken ones. Seems seasons are the natural evolution of this.