2.5 console patch note ?

Console Discussion
2.5 console patch note ?
03/21/2017 05:42 PMPosted by Bors
2.5 console patch note ?

really, you are on the blizzard website, and can't find the patch notes??
https://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/20635663/patch-250-now-live-3-21-2017
I believe his next question is when season starts :p
03/21/2017 05:51 PMPosted by Teresa
I believe his next question is when season starts :p
id bet $5 on paypal that it is, but i don't have $5 lol.
No...it will be when is Diablo 3 coming to consoles...that or is 2.5 coming to PS3?
03/21/2017 06:01 PMPosted by homerjnick
No...it will be when is Diablo 3 coming to consoles...that or is 2.5 coming to PS3?
i unfortunately can see the latter question happening.. smh..
You guys are all wrong, wow...

He is talking about console specific patch notes. They always post a sticky on the console forums with console specific patch notes. They are not the same identical notes as the main page patch notes, as that pertains to the PC.
the games are damn near identical now, and if you hadn't noticed. there are no blues posting any DAMN thing on the forums.. they are avoiding us.
i think its the same patch notes now except with "lul, seasons might be offline -wink wink"

that extra text is hidden in chrome, you need to use microsoft edge.
03/21/2017 06:31 PMPosted by nihillect
i think its the same patch notes now except with "lul, seasons might be offline -wink wink"

well, based on prior patch notes, there has always been a dedicated console patch note release, separate to PC patch notes. The OP has been ridiculed a bit unfairly by some here...very disappointing guys.
03/21/2017 11:20 PMPosted by mrtheoden
03/21/2017 06:31 PMPosted by nihillect

well, based on prior patch notes, there has always been a dedicated console patch note release, separate to PC patch notes. The OP has been ridiculed a bit unfairly by some here...very disappointing guys.

i'll agree, but blues and greens have been avoiding every topic lately especially when it comes to seasons on console.. they've been very hush hush here, i mean hell they didn't even post the patch notes for console here.
03/22/2017 12:09 AMPosted by EddieLMT
03/21/2017 11:20 PMPosted by mrtheoden

i'll agree, but blues and greens have been avoiding every topic lately especially when it comes to seasons on console.. they've been very hush hush here, i mean hell they didn't even post the patch notes for console here.

Well, doing nothing does take up a lot of your time!
the patch notes have finally been posted, but there is something on there that shouldn't be. the part about joining public games based on grift completion, that is supposed to only be for pc and mac.. not us.
ps3 and 360 will not be updated any more ..somewhere on this forum they posted about that
03/24/2017 08:04 PMPosted by EddieLMT
the patch notes have finally been posted, but there is something on there that shouldn't be. the part about joining public games based on grift completion, that is supposed to only be for pc and mac.. not us.

See, see !! lol... have fun with season 10 guys
My question is, are we getting the same changes to the class-specific legendary items that the PC version is? The console patch notes are super vague; they couldn't even be assed to copy-paste the class set changes from the PC version over, just "Some class sets have been changed".
Can anyone please tell me what's the size of the update on ps4?

Thank you in advance