Kadala gives out lvl 61 items at lvl 70

Bug Report
I'm pretty sure it's Kadala, as that's where I've been getting most of my yellow orbs to upgrade to legendary. But occasionally I'll get an error message when using the Cube and when I look, the item is level 61.

I don't know if this is intentional, but this is the first time I've ever noticed that she gives out level 61 items on a level 70 character.
Would you please post a screenshot of this item and another of the item in the cube with crafting materials and error message ? thx.
Does it have a Property on it that lowers the Level Requirement? (I don't actually remember if Rares get that Property though).
03/22/2017 12:24 AMPosted by Perusoe
Does it have a Property on it that lowers the Level Requirement? (I don't actually remember if Rares get that Property though).

Rares do get that property, yes. Rare level reduced weapons can even be given to folks without RoS. I am not sure how that impacts the cube though. I have not tried upgrading a level reduced one in there.
03/22/2017 12:28 AMPosted by MissCheetah
I am not sure how that impacts the cube though.
The recipe to upgrade Rares require an equippable Level 70 item. So, if he got a Rare from Kadala with the Reduced Level Requirement on it, his Transmutation would fail.
Well I'm glad to see that I'm not completely crazy. I don't believe they had any level reduction, but I'll double-check if this comes up again. I only noticed because I was go through so many shards from the season roll over, on an alt that I rarely use. So I knew she didn't have any lowbie gear on her.
I can't speak to your level of crazy, but about this particular topic, you are correct. I was gambling for quivers trying to get the new Holy Point Shot (two additional daggers for Impale!). Went to upgrade some of the rare quivers and after FILLing the cube for the Upgrade Rare, the transmute failed. I was like, what?!? Then noticed that the quiver that I was currently trying to upgrade was only lvl 61. no reduction of level reqs, it was just a straight lvl 61 quiver.

The struggle is real.
This still happens. Guess Blizzard didn't fix it. The level 61 source I received at level 70 from Kadala was named Element Torrent.

Screenshot:
https://imgur.com/Q1On7YN