Ninja Nerf?

Hardcore
To the Ancient drop rates? I haven't seen one on either Monk or Sader in about a week- from drops or Kadala or Cube

Anyone having similarly awful RNG?
nah, seem to be getting my usual amount of ancient puzzle rings and ancient blackthornes, and usual amount of non-ancient pieces I want as ancients.
03/02/2017 01:34 PMPosted by Bacon
nah, seem to be getting my usual amount of ancient puzzle rings and ancient blackthornes, and usual amount of non-ancient pieces I want as ancients.

haha, yeah, id be happy to see any at this point :D
- was seeing abt 1/50 earlier but just gone a really long RNG time w/out, s9 has been kind of drop-lame for me. Oh well, means I must be due for a good streak sometime!
just RNG. I have not found an ancient little rogue or slanderer this season from a drop.

It took 48 rerolls in the cube to make an ancient little rogue from a non-ancient one. That's pretty bad for something with a 10% chance. That was 24 full T10 bounty games. Needless to say I hate doing bounties.

I found literally 15 ancient waste boots that could not roll all res because they had a secondary res. It wasn't until pair #16 that I had what I wanted.

Obsidian rings role either 5/6/7% attack speed. I didn't find an ancient with 7% until the 7th one dropped.

Let's not talk about how far left of the bell curve i'm running with HF amulets this season.
03/02/2017 01:39 PMPosted by PinkDaisy
just RNG. I have not found an ancient little rogue or slanderer this season from a drop.

It took 48 rerolls in the cube to make an ancient little rogue from a non-ancient one. That's pretty bad for something with a 10% chance. That was 24 full T10 bounty games. Needless to say I hate doing bounties.

I found literally 15 ancient waste boots that could not roll all res because they had a secondary res. It wasn't until pair #16 that I had what I wanted.

Obsidian rings role either 5/6/7% attack speed. I didn't find an ancient with 7% until the 7th one dropped.

Let's not talk about how far left of the bell curve i'm running with HF amulets this season.

Now that is some dedication.

lmao... I feel your pain.

Seems like this season, my unicorn has been a very unlikely one... nemesis bracer!

Barely find any first off, second ive rerolled nems probably 50 times at this point... gotten 2 ancient; one was lightning, no crit, no vit, second fire, no crit, no vit. Also pretty sure kadala has gifted me with nothing less than 40+ ancient caesars momento for TR build, and atleast an equal number of ancient bindings for inna pet.
>.<

on bright side, I am on far right on the bell curve for hfa... after never crafting a decent one, ever, I managed to make 6 of them with GG stats.
of course i barely play a build using a hfa though, /facepalm
I tried crafting The Furnace and failed at that.
Eventually found a drop from another player in group.
Usually don't need another once it has been cubed.

Getting so tired of the Ancient hunt I've been running around doing GR60 in 5 minutes without any Ancients.

Sherwin the Barbarian - Guardian

On a better note, we're going to Funfields this weekend.

Daaaaam.gif
I hear you Marmofo. My seasonal character Bluto is wearing 4 ancients and two of those were given to me by a clan mate. I burned through 600 souls last night trying upgrade my weapon with no luck. On the bright side I've found 6 gifts this season and those are usually few and far between for me.
Ancient Illusory Boots where for art thou? 86 A2 Cache and not one.
Could get the power via cube, but would lose too much in the process.
Nevermind, forget it. One of these days, my LoN Bomb is going to get killed because she can't move. It will be an honorable death.

4 Ancient HF Amulets out of 164 rolls... YUP, I've kept track.

Besides that, I get quite a bit of ancient gear, it's just usually the junk I never use, never will use, no matter what class I'm playing.

If you think this is bad, just wait for the Primals. :D