How to become an AFK Immortal.

General Discussion
There are many Z builds that are tanky for sure. But becoming Immortal is another matter entirely. Now you might think the zmonk or the zbarb qualify, but you would be wrong. You could argue that given enough paragon they could survive anything. But given the wrong mob, user error, or even lag, they can die. But there is one build that is truly immortal. (And no its not cheating or botting, its just another build.)

You see the reason why they cant be immortal is cause they have to DO THINGS. As a great man once said when 2 men fight, sometimes its better to take a beating than throw a punch, let the other know that there is nothing they can do to harm him. "That was the Joker." And so I present to you the Zsader. But not just any Zsader. The legendary AFK Immortal. As in you can go onto any GR difficulty, find any elite mob and lots of enemies, walk away from your keyboard, and an hour later when you come back, your still alive.

You might think this is stupid or pointless, and you would be wrong again. There are hundreds of builds designed to kill things, maybe 3 or 4 that can tank well. But only 1 so far that never dies.
Here is the basic build, https://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Orichalcos-1718/hero/48260834
or http://www.diablofans.com/builds/88243-the-afk-immortal

There are other variations, and a GR support build as well. You dont have to click or do anything once your surrounded, and if u do then you built it wrong. I have tested this up to 103 and no problem. I would go higher but finding dmg dealers good enough is a challenge in and of itself. Anyway you may wish to try it. But ill always remain King :D Also here are stats of an alternative form if you do care to use your abilities, which has the highest toughness I have ever seen.
https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/photo/109702093729227149493/6398303842902059650?icm=false
LOL
That is like Gold Wrap levels of defense when you have 50 mil + gold on your counter. O.o

That is rather creative. You should post that build on diablofans.
Add me I got a glass cannon in need of a tank. :D
03/16/2017 09:05 PMPosted by Orichalcos
ill always remain King :D

King of text walls.
LOL

No, that's me.
Why do you have RoRG in your cube? You already have 4 items on so it's not beneficial.

Oh, I see from the picture you posted that you've changed some gear.
03/16/2017 10:50 PMPosted by Primate
Why do you have RoRG in your cube? You already have 4 items on so it's not beneficial.

Oh, I see from the picture you posted that you've changed some gear.
o
oh thanks for mentioning forgot to change ring in cube, however it really doesnt matter what u have there i would say ess of johana
03/16/2017 09:42 PMPosted by DrunkTank
ill always remain King :D

King of text walls.

Not replacing the broken <ENTER> key on the keyboard eh? New keyboard? Find the button? :P

(Links at the bottom) There are many Z builds that are tanky for sure. But becoming Immortal is another matter entirely. Now you might think the zmonk or the zbarb qualify, but you would be wrong. You could argue that given enough paragon they could survive anything. But given the wrong mob, user error, or even lag, they can die. But there is one build that is truly immortal. (And no its not cheating or botting, its just another build.) You see the reason why they cant be immortal is cause they have to DO THINGS. As a great man once said when 2 men fight, sometimes its better to take a beating than throw a punch, let the other know that there is nothing they can do to harm him. "That was the Joker." And so I present to you the Zsader. But not just any Zsader. The legendary AFK Immortal. As in you can go onto any GR difficulty, find any elite mob and lots of enemies, walk away from your keyboard, and an hour later when you come back, your still alive. You might think this is stupid or pointless, and you would be wrong again. There are hundreds of builds designed to kill things, maybe 3 or 4 than can tank well. But only 1 that never dies. Here is the basic build https://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Orichalcos-1718/hero/48260834
or http://www.diablofans.com/builds/88243-the-afk-immortal

There are other variations, and a GR support build as well. U dont have to click or do anything once your surrounded, and if u do then you built it wrong. I have tested this up to 113 and no problem. I would go higher but finding dmg dealers good enough is a Challenger in and of itself. Anyway you may wish to try it. But ill always remain King :D Also here is stats on alternative if u do care to use your abilities. https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/photo/109702093729227149493/6398303842902059650?icm=false

Serious question now...

Why all the skill buttons? You said the gameplay done correctly is to go into the GR, stand there, AFK for an hour or so and still be alive. Why bother with skills 1-6? Shouldn't those be blanked out?

9/10 for the effort
1/10 for the skill layout, srsly GOOD GOD MAN! ;)
man, this is brillant! :D
Serious question now...

You would be right and you can certainly do that. However I dont cause I often switch between immortal and support, so i keep my support skills. Saves time in transition.
I thought the time of PK'ing is long gone, what I wrong?
03/17/2017 01:54 PMPosted by Romano
I thought the time of PK'ing is long gone, what I wrong?
lol ahahah
03/16/2017 09:19 PMPosted by Maddhawk
That is like Gold Wrap levels of defense when you have 50 mil + gold on your counter. O.o

That is rather creative. You should post that build on diablofans.

Thanks I did.
I'm gonna make this just for fun.
I want to duel you to see if you can be killed.
Just curious; so you can stand forever in high lvl GR, how high can you complete in the time allotted?
King of text walls.

Sorry, but that crown belongs to me. ^_^
Could you post a video of a GR too ?
Either way, well done for thinking outside the box !
03/17/2017 03:41 PMPosted by TheTias
King of text walls.

Sorry, but that crown belongs to me. ^_^

nah that belongs to me :D