are you going to play barb for S10?

Barbarian
ya or nay?

hahah
I haven't played seasons for two seasons now. Not going to until we get some love.

Maybe I'm part of the few, but I also liked the new items coming out in seasons only for their debut. Gave me another reason to enjoy seasons and maybe pass something on to my non afterwards.

But grinding anew to get to a place I'm already at, every season is not my idea of fun. Especially because 98% of my play is solo.
i play all time barb
No, last season I played was s4. But I will play barb exclusively in NS.
I gave up after S8. It became meaningless and all my other barb builds remained where they are without any improvement. I m spending my time to perfect my barb builds rather than wasting 3 months in Seasons. It will only bring a little paragon and cosmetic stuff. It is not a bang for the buck for me.
03/23/2017 03:24 PMPosted by Prokahn
I gave up after S8. It became meaningless and all my other barb builds remained where they are without any improvement. I m spending my time to perfect my barb builds rather than wasting 3 months in Seasons. It will only bring a little paragon and cosmetic stuff. It is not a bang for the buck for me.

True. I'd never be able to bring my barb so high on the leaderboard if I played seasons. Also I hate playing weak toons. I grinded all that gear to be able to smash hard, not to re farm it 10 times.
03/23/2017 03:44 PMPosted by Evenstar
True. I'd never be able to bring my barb so high on the leaderboard if I played seasons.

Same +1000000 to that
Also I hate playing weak toons

Then why play Barb?
Ooouuuhhhhhh no he didn't.

Jk
DH looking for group...
http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/06/06b34d92ab082b63728185b70fedc75e7574e0f39bbf6b75fa50f9026f2131ee.jpg