All (Chat?) Game Settings Reset?

Technical Support
Prev 1 6 7 8 Next
05/02/2017 02:32 AMPosted by TomyGuns
battle.net launcher.exe set to administrator mode and windows 8 compatibility
diablo III launcher.exe set to administrator mode and windows 8 compatibility
diablo III.exe set to administrator mode and windows 8 compatibility
working for 1 day and counting ;D

working for 10 days straight now... hopefull untill they change the exes again...
Bump, this is happening again. All of my heroes are rearranged and my key settings set to defaults every time I log in.
Still happening here too - keeps moving my 1 seasonal character to the top, changing my default difficulty to "normal", changing my chat colors, changing my chat font, and adding me to the General chat channel. Hello?
Just got it once again. All things I did to catch it are just relogs from game to launcher and then back to game three times (I searched the most full common chat). Now I need to do settings back, rearange chars` list etc.
It never fixed so ofc it still happens. GG blizz keep the hard work for ..necro and leave the rest of the game to die so the necro will be able to revive it... Really dissapointed...
i have read and followed all advice from the forums, BUT it still happens, its gets frustrating ...
:/
Yeah every time I restart my computer or turn it on and go into Diablo 3, I get the same exact problems described by the people above me. Were half-way through season 10 and having to re-order my hero list every single time I log-in makes me want to stop playing and supporting D3 with my money.

This problem should have been fixed a long time ago, like seriously what is going on.
After some days without reset it happened to me again yesterday. Don`t know why Blizzard is unable to fix this. Seems like "everybody" is working on the Necro doing nothing else. THX Blizzard...
PLEASE put out the PAY for content....so then you might work on fixing old bugs.....oh wait ....sorry i was dreaming......
I had this problem, scan and repair helped (macos 10.12.4). Apparently there was a problem with storage space
05/18/2017 10:51 PMPosted by feta
I had this problem, scan and repair helped (macos 10.12.4). Apparently there was a problem with storage space

Funny thing is, it doesn't effect my child's acct. only mine. On the same PC it has never effected her's.... on her note book or on my PC......My acct....different story.
Hey Blizzard. Is anybody home??? ...
So this happened again today... I'm sure it was because I had only 800mb storage left. I also experienced some heavy lags during the game. I cleaned some stuff and now having 20gb free it doesn't reset settings. Pretty weird. I wish there was some warning or something in game that you need more storage space
OMG its fixed!!!!! .....(suddenly wakes up) ....nope 2 month after post and pseudo response of we will apply fix....still broken .
Same here 2 weeks i had no Problem until yesterday and today it came up again.
Everything reset chats, herolist.....
Yeah this problem is still happening, doesn't seem like it's ever gonna get fixed...
it hap and to me to i lost everything i wasn't wearing or had on my car actors
it hap and to me to i lost everything i wasn't wearing or had on my characters
blizzard wont do a thing about it I've tried bugging them in email but thy don't care 1 bit about this bug
Still happening, any ETA on the fix?
06/09/2017 07:30 AMPosted by Ironwolf
Still happening, any ETA on the fix?

Not happening soon, problem has lasted more than 3 months, Blizzard doesn't care or doesn't know how to fix. It's super annoying, not even gonna buy necro pack if this bug/technical issue doesn't get fixed.