All (Chat?) Game Settings Reset?

Technical Support
Prev 1 6 7 8
03/27/2017 04:42 PMPosted by Omrakos
I believe this has been identified internally and fixed. We're just waiting for the next patch to hopefully see the fix implemented. I don't have an ETA as to when that might be.

So, how about this? End of July then? Or not? ^^
*silently crying*
Seriously, this is getting REALLY old. I too am curious about the primal issue. Several people brought it up and I think the ones who responded misunderstood. We are aware that it requires a lvl70 GR, but the question is this: Given that all of our settings are not being saved, is our "flag" to get Primals saved? I have personally only had 1 drop all season, and it was in the same game I ran my GR70. Since then I have not run many that high, usually just 60-65 gearing up clanmates and such as well as tons of T13 rifts and stuff. Obviously it could simply be bad luck but I wonder if I need to start each session with a 70 just in case.
There is something that I noticed when it happened to me too. As soon as I completed a new Greater Rift record, either solo or with a group, my settings reset. I remember that it actually stopped after a while and then I did a new Greater Rift clear with my clan mates and bam all the issues came back. I have a feeling this issue is tied to achieving a new Greater Rift record.
I would like to know if the problem of not apearing on anyleader boards on the site is going to be fixed sometime its been two seasons now and the reason i play is to try being front page so it would be really cool for it to be fixed i mean im like a ghost haha
They doing server maintanence as of right now and I hope this season 10 hero list shuffling gets fixed asap!
06/13/2017 08:39 AMPosted by SoloPlayer78
They doing server maintanence as of right now and I hope this season 10 hero list shuffling gets fixed asap!

*silently laughs to self*
doubt it wrong rankings and chat reset hero list reset won`t be fixed anytime soon.
Seems no Quality Control anymore. Only five people working on the Necro to earn more cash....
I haven't been having a problem with my hero list shuffling after server maintenance, seems like its fixed finally.
Seems like it is not fixed.
Happened again yesterday.

Maybe it's tied to groundhog day ?
More resets & hero shuffling
Is a fix 'imminent'?
06/14/2017 06:37 PMPosted by SoloPlayer78
I haven't been having a problem with my hero list shuffling after server maintenance, seems like its fixed finally.

Oh looks like the problems back, it seemed fixed for a couple of days. Lol, my bad guys! Sigh I'm laughing in anger.
04/26/2017 05:49 PMPosted by Pipebomb
Everyday
Close season 10 info
Leave general chat
Turn off clan loot
Change party chat to green
Change clan chat to teal
Move seasonal characters back to the top of my char list.

QQ

Every day? More like 10 times a day. It is extremely annoying and wish they would fix it already
Old thread, this is STILL happening to me. Very frustrated.