Whats your Primal fail?

General Discussion
207519 805219:
Well, at least you got one at the top of its game. I've never really seen an Ancient Yang's with more than 3500 DPS. Even the #1 Seasonal DH has less DPS than yours.

My season 9 DH has one with 3573. in the DH forum they posted a primal yang with 34XX dps. they rolled for AS and got it to like 3611. i think that's max maybe.

https://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/BoneMama-1268/hero/62958146
3627 so that one must be close to max. S9 my highest was like 3516.
03/23/2017 10:58 AMPosted by SerialKiller
I spent 10,000 DBS and a crap load of mats collected from playing all my seasons upgrading rare bows.

I was hoping for a Primal Ancient Yang's Recurve...

Ladies and Gentlemen...I present to you the greatest Primal Ancient Bow in the game.

https://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/SerialKiller-1885/hero/51362787

If it wasn't so funny...I would cry.........wait I did cry.
Reroll the vitality to 10% dmg, at least it will have a really high number then.
The funny and sad thing of this game... is that people make treats like this to have fun joking about how crap the implementation of this supposed primal items has been.... instead of discussing how awesome their new items are.

Shame on you blizzard
Oh my High Heavens. I'm so sorry.

I feel blessed to have gotten a Starfire in my second GRift run. I should be grateful.
I didn't expect much from my first drop but got even less... Blind Faith.
Update on 2nd primal - Sultan of Blinding Sands. At least my enchantress will have something good (typically don't use her).
Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac...
Got an Echoing Fury tonight my first Primal and it's useless not even worth putting on a follower. If it was an Odyn's 1H at least I might use it.

I'll keep it for now but eventually it's 15 FSouls.
03/23/2017 03:13 PMPosted by Prology
03/23/2017 11:28 AMPosted by StonePro
Well, at least you got one at the top of its game. I've never really seen an Ancient Yang's with more than 3500 DPS. Even the #1 Seasonal DH has less DPS than yours.

My season 9 DH has one with 3573. in the DH forum they posted a primal yang with 34XX dps. they rolled for AS and got it to like 3611. i think that's max maybe.

the absolute max would be 1873-3031 the in game dps number is completely meaningless.
These are the Primals I got...

Pig Sticker
Leoric's Signet
Dovu Energy Trap
Ess of Jordan
Denial

LOL.
Nerf PA drop rate. Allow the only crafted PA from black smith.