Blood Brother

Hardcore
No need to comment, just need a Blood Brother.

In the past, if I need something, I get it if I mention it on the forum.

If there is something you need and hasn't dropped for you, just mention it in this thread, perhaps it will work for you.

Good luck
HA! Surprisingly this has worked for me several times as well, though not on the forums. Usually after grinding for something for forever, I cry about it to my clan mates and the very next rift it drops.

Has not yet worked for cosmic wings though. :P
I'm willing to give it a try, though the trick for me usually is to just start talking Mafiosa at the pc (helps that I'm half Italian). In order of desire - The Traveler's Pledge, Focus & Yang's.
Traveler's Pledge with CHD, CHC, and... maybe... please but if not... ok lightning dmg??? If not... I'll settle for Dex just... please just one Travelers pledge that has high CHD, CHC! Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have found so many and rerolled a few times and I have not gotten close :(.

Are we not suppose to beg? Sorry umm The Traveler's Plege - CHD, CHC, socket, lightning damage.
Mask of Jeram.

This game knows I need it.

It is holding out.

I will find one, then I will dominate.

It's a matter of time D3. . .just time.
I found an ancient 6 seconds Pride of Cassius, but died with it already.

So, give me a primal one.
Kate Upton.
04/07/2017 11:28 PMPosted by Endeavor
Kate Upton.

Wearing anc shadow boots with AR.
04/08/2017 08:54 PMPosted by Moist
Kate Upton.

Wearing anc shadow boots with AR.
Got my Blood Brother the same day I posted this. LOL

Got 2 Primals today... Invoker pants and Seeker gloves. WOOT!
04/06/2017 09:07 AMPosted by Godzilla
I'm willing to give it a try, though the trick for me usually is to just start talking Mafiosa at the pc (helps that I'm half Italian). In order of desire - The Traveler's Pledge, Focus & Yang's.

Got all of these within ~8 hours of gameplay. Woot!!!!!!! Now I need primals and lots of them....
Soo....roughly 48 hours after posting on this I found an amazing primal travelers pledge.

I am a believer.
I need a few more Ramaladni gifts! :P
No need to reply, just me hopping on the superstitious train, that is all! :D
I got my boots... then accidentally salvaged them... the hunt continues.
Yeah this usually works for me with ramaladingdongs. I go 500 para every season without one, I see people complaining about it in the forums, I reply with the same situation, log in, get a rama.

But I´ve already done that and now I have 3 of them and no good weapons to use

But I´m not even gonna ask for a good ancient weapon, those will come with time

I´m paragon 632 and I still haven´t got a strongarm bracer!!! Been gambling bracers for days and nothing, even a crappy one to put in cube. It´s amazing... and I´m pretty sure after (if??) I drop one, then they will start raining like blackthornes when I don´t need them anymore

And I´m cursed because I´m playing mostly in groups and I ask them, and noone drops it while im in the game. I honestly haven´t try upping bracers yet because I think that thing shoulde be done for more costly items in the shard department, or when you want ancients.
Aaaaand I got them, thx Kate Upton.
Shenlong’s Fist of Legend, please!

<3
Kate Upton.

I had her for awhile, but alas, shes now in my graveyard....

https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/DooBDruB-1922/career

LOL
I need blood brother too, been grinding for days with no luck