Necromancer Dance / Thriller - Michael Jackson

General Discussion
As we all know, each character class has a specific dance associated with them via the /dance command.

Since we'll be seeing the introduction of the Necromancer class soon (my favorite class), there is just one minor detail that I beg the blizzard developers to please include.

For the love of god, please let the Necromancer's dance be the dance from Michael Jackson's - Thriller dance.

Thank you.
I heartily second this, and I think it would be endlessly amusing.

Please allow all Followers, Skeletons, and other pets fall into formation and do the dance with him/her. And maybe replace the soundtrack with a loop from MJ of that part of the song for the dance.

*Also, please give the female Demon Hunter a pole, and get her off that stupid ballet crap.
would be funny and cool, but I don't know if they would put that whole dance in there. Maybe part of it. many moves and probably to long.
04/07/2017 03:14 PMPosted by TAG
would be funny and cool, but I don't know if they would put that whole dance in there. Maybe part of it. many moves and probably to long.

I mean, even part of it would be good enough for me.
It would be epic.
I vote yes for reasons!!!
I love MJ, but man, this thriller integration with 'mancer dancer is total cheeeeeeese. NO.
04/07/2017 03:20 PMPosted by PowerCosmic
I love MJ, but man, this thriller integration with 'mancer dancer is total cheeeeeeese. NO.

Dude, thing's so cheeeese it's GOLDEN.
How about making the Necromancer revive a couple skeletons and making them do the Thriller Dance.
04/07/2017 03:03 PMPosted by StonePro
*Also, please give the female Demon Hunter a pole, and get her off that stupid ballet crap.

I would pay good money for this cosmetic

Make wizard´s dance leave elemental traces

Make barb dance shake the screen

and stuff like that, lots of lost opportunities with cosmetic marketing
Make the barb to gungnam style. BOOM.
+1000 but also get the Vincent Price laugh soundbite!
MJ was pop singer, not rockstar.

I like MJ, but this makes no sense.
04/07/2017 03:17 PMPosted by Nightingales
04/07/2017 03:14 PMPosted by TAG

I mean, even part of it would be good enough for me.
It would be epic.
This is the part I was thinking about:

https://youtu.be/sOnqjkJTMaA?t=10m21s

and

https://youtu.be/sOnqjkJTMaA?t=09m06s
04/07/2017 04:28 PMPosted by Nightingales
Make the barb to gungnam style. BOOM.
Female Wiz for that...
necro = skeletons
thriller = zombies = WD
04/07/2017 02:43 PMPosted by Nightingales
As we all know, each character class has a specific dance associated with them via the /dance command.

I had no idea so thanks for letting me know.
I didn't realize this was even a thing in Diablo 3.
lol...at the time they announced that the new /dance command was coming, there were so many other bugs and adjustments players were begging for, that the news came as more of a slap in the face than anything else...
04/07/2017 04:45 PMPosted by Midnight
MJ was pop singer, not rockstar.

I like MJ, but this makes no sense.

What does being a rock star have to do with anything?