Hero list order messed up since 2.5

Bug Report
Since patch 2.5, (nearly) every time I start up the game I am treated to the "What's New?" screen. I can live with this.

However, the list containing my heroes seems to be shuffled about each time as well. I corrected the order the last time this happened and it just happened again.

In my experience, the hero order was always messed up on the PTR, but this has never before happened in the live version.

Fix this.
This is also happening to me (about every second or third time I log in). In addition, clan chat settings revert to default (everything selected).

What's odd about the What's New screen is it shows a summary screen for patch 2.4 followed by a summary screen for patch 2.5.
Yes please fix this, it's really bugging me...
Ditto here. Please fix.
You can use the arrows on the left side of the hero you light up to reposition them in your roster. My list got juggled once, but since I reset the sequence it has been fine.
03/24/2017 05:35 PMPosted by TimeWaster
You can use the arrows on the left side of the hero you light up to reposition them in your roster. My list got juggled once, but since I reset the sequence it has been fine.

I know you can do that. And I did. And then they got reshuffled again. I wrote that in my original message. It shouldn't happen even once by the way, but the fact that it is now happening on a regular basis is more than annoying.
Latest suggestion from Blizzard in Europe:
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/17615203924#post-7
I was having the same problem this morning. After closing the client and and starting it back up again it had another small update, and ever since the problem has been resolved. I would suggest checking for updates or reinstalling your client.
Is not only the hero list order, its the chat settings too.
It just happened to me for the third time. What's New? screens and the list is messed up again.

And yes, I have to join the chat of my own Community manually all of a sudden. And I join a General chat automatically, which I do not want either.
This is happening for me too, very annoying.
Same here. EU.
I didn't mind reshuffling characters the first few times but it's a daily occurrence now.
My problem seems to be resolved. No issues with multiple logins today. Hopefully the small update PhoenixNight mentioned did the trick.
03/25/2017 07:26 PMPosted by drbugz
My problem seems to be resolved. No issues with multiple logins today. Hopefully the small update PhoenixNight mentioned did the trick.

Yeah apparently this was only temporary, mine started doing it again this morning lol.
It almost looked like it was fixed this morning, but when I logged on in the evening everything got reset again.

This is getting highly annoying. Apparently this isn't a technical issue according to the EU blues so fix this bug, please.

Yes, the same happening to me too.
You can check and my thread ''5 in 1 bugs'', as I have and other problems.
Same thing is happening to me as well. (twice today) I thought this was fixed a couple of nights ago when there was that server reboot announcement (in-game) with a countdown. But apparently nothing was fixed.

I also made a thread with the bug titled in the subject line so that people (devs) can easily spot it.

We need to constantly update our threads and etc so that this problem remains in the forefront so that Blizzard notices. I'm past getting fed up and now approaching enraged.
Happens here too and Clan members and friends (some) Level 0 Unknown and loss of portrait?
Happened to me too a few nights ago, reordered my list and it was fine for a while but it broke again earlier today.