SAND DWELLER INSTANT KILL BUG, SEASON 10

Bug Report
This thing affecting only DH's certain build makes it ridiculous to play as you have to watch out that all the time. I've died countless times to dwellers instant damage.

I hope this will be changed as I see no point killing myself in T6 w/ highrift 90++ DH by mistake. It's atleast not any "fun" - and this game should be fun.
06/08/2017 11:12 PMPosted by Yaga
I hope this will be changed as I see no point killing myself in T6 w/ highrift 90++ DH by mistake. It's atleast not any "fun" - and this game should be fun.

why would they change it?

It has literally always worked like this. Why change it now? You just have to be aware of your environment and the enemies you are facing.
06/09/2017 05:36 AMPosted by Thphlstr
06/08/2017 11:12 PMPosted by Yaga

why would they change it?

It has literally always worked like this. Why change it now? You just have to be aware of your environment and the enemies you are facing.

Perhaps for the sole reason there were no people running with Javelins before. Yes it works exactly the same with Hungering arrow and so on, but people really didn't use them. So we skip sand dwellers and dervishes in runs. That works.
My Wave of Light Monk just died to this in a GR85; it is annoying in software, in hardcore it is a true PITA...
I have not had an issue. I know it happens, but pay attention to what you are fighting. Skip if you do not want to risk it or time your attacks between their skills.

The reflect has been like this for some time and is working as devs intended. Not a bug.
Bug or not...imo that "mechanic" is definitely something that should be patched out because it makes items like "sash of knives" completely unplayable for melee builds ...not to mention the pain for demon hunters. I doubt that it is concept to have some builds die only through sand dwellers while really every other enemy at the corresponding difficulty (including bosses) gets nailed down easily!? Sorry, but I do not understand why for every new season the dmg of items and sets get raised to "make some builds more interesting" while THIS poor "mechanic" is nullifying builds for years.
Impale DH - If map has Sand Dwellers or Dervishes = Skip to next map.

Not that hard.