Gearing a new lvl 70 char is much harder now

General Discussion
I just realized that just now. I plvled a new seasonal character to 70, and realized that I have no items for it and can't do any grs and I'm stuck to T6 pub rifts. Before I would just hop straight into pub t13 rift games and run around picking up items and mats and shards and have some decent gear in a few hours time.. Now, I can only gear up from spending shards and mats that I farm on my main character. That will take much longer than doing t13 rifts and finding gear + mats/shards with my new character. I'm not going to stoop down to T6 and get 1 legendary per rift and no exp, just a complete waste of time. I did only plan on making 1 character only this season, but the conquests are so bad that I figured I'd do the 6 sets gr 55 one. Making new characters is supposed to be fun and that's what RPG games are all about, but they took away all the fun. Makes me not want to play this game anymore :(
Can't down vote enough.
Work it baby
Lol that cry leech. Looks like GR requirement works as intended and I'm glad of it
Leechers like you are the reason for the change. Good job Blizz!
You shouldn't be able to even leech t6 you peasent
For you people crying about leeching, you need to wake up and stop being so ignorant. For your information, people, you don't need 4 people killing monsters just to do a normal rift!!! All you need is 1 strong dps like a lightning wizard, and he will fly through the rift and kill everything on his own, and you won't be able to do anything other than run behind him and pick up the items anyway. How do you morons not understand that? A rift is easily soloed by 1 person so what is this, you must have 4 strong dps killing together crap that I'm hearing? Obviously you guys are weak low lvls who need 4 people just to kill 1 elite pack in a rift.
04/06/2017 02:23 PMPosted by Jrpbulbrook
You shouldn't be able to even leech t6 you peasent

If you need 4 people working together to complete a rift, then you are the only peasant!
04/06/2017 02:27 PMPosted by GaiusBaltar
For you people crying about leeching, you need to wake up and stop being so ignorant. For your information, people, you don't need 4 people killing monsters just to do a normal rift!!! All you need is 1 strong dps like a lightning wizard, and he will fly through the rift and kill everything on his own, and you won't be able to do anything other than run behind him and pick up the items anyway. How do you morons not understand that? A rift is easily soloed by 1 person so what is this, you must have 4 strong dps killing together crap that I'm hearing? Obviously you guys are weak low lvls who need 4 people just to kill 1 elite pack in a rift.

I carry for my friends and guild mates all the time, but it's poor form to expect it in a public game
04/06/2017 02:30 PMPosted by GuardDX

I carry for my friends and guild mates all the time, but it's poor form to expect it in a public game

Poor form to expect it in a public game? Lol what? That strategy has worked for me since I started playing this game and I never had a problem with it! Even on my strong fully geared characters that could easily 1 hit elites and solo the rift, sometimes I leech on those characters just because I can. Sometimes I have people much lower paragon than me clearing the rift for me. I've done that since I started playing this game in season 5 and never had any problems. I get kicked a few times here and there, but usually no one cares because the rifts are finished in a few minutes no matter what. Leeching is a legit strategy that works nearly every time in this game. Thanks for ruining everything, Blizzard...

Ha. Nope - Can easily solo clear T13 4 person rift. Difference is, my character has done the work to get there, unlike your leeching. And I may not have as high a Paragon level as you, but then again, I haven't been leeching T13 for the past 9 months.
04/06/2017 02:37 PMPosted by obie1970

Ha. Nope - Can easily solo clear T13 4 person rift. Difference is, my character has done the work to get there, unlike your leeching. And I may not have as high a Paragon level as you, but then again, I haven't been leeching T13 for the past 9 months.

Who cares? Do you feel mighty or something? I'll leech on any character, a new one or a strong geared one, what's the difference? GRs are the only thing that matters and I don't leech those obviously. No reason not to be able to leech T13 rifts when 1 person can solo it in a few mins and let 3 other people just leech. Don't need 4 dps just to complete a rift, it's not a high lvl GR.. So why do you babies care so much about leeching in a normal rift?
04/06/2017 02:35 PMPosted by GaiusBaltar
04/06/2017 02:30 PMPosted by GuardDX

Poor form to expect it in a public game? Lol what? That strategy has worked for me since I started playing this game and I never had a problem with it! Even on my strong fully geared characters that could easily 1 hit elites and solo the rift, sometimes I leech on those characters just because I can. Sometimes I have people much lower paragon than me clearing the rift for me. I've done that since I started playing this game in season 5 and never had any problems. I get kicked a few times here and there, but usually no one cares because the rifts are finished in a few minutes no matter what. Leeching is a legit strategy that works nearly every time in this game. Thanks for ruining everything, Blizzard...

This is the poster child of everybody gets a trophy mentality. It's really freaking sad.
04/06/2017 02:41 PMPosted by obie1970

This is the poster child of everybody gets a trophy mentality. It's really freaking sad.

I don't think everyone should get a trophy, but that's completely irrelevant to this game and doing T13 rifts... It's one thing if T13 was hard and you needed all the help you could get, but it's different when 1 person can do it easily alone.
Maybe you guys are salty because T13 is like a GR 100 for you. You feel like it's a slap in the face because after all the time that you put into the game, you're still struggling with doing T13 rifts..

zzzzzZzZzZ
I bet OP is that guy that asks for money and never pays you back
Poor form to expect it in a public game? Lol what? That strategy has worked for me since I started playing this game and I never had a problem with it!

So much cringe. This is why I don't miss SC. Players like this don't survive long enough in HC. And if they do well.... I am not sticking around to help them.
Troll rating = 8.7/10. Well played.
You guys are basically doing the equivalent to someone in D2 crying that someone is leeching in a baal run game. Lmao, you guys are ridiculous, lmao.
04/06/2017 02:45 PMPosted by GaiusBaltar
Maybe you guys are salty because T13 is like a GR 100 for you. You feel like it's a slap in the face because after all the time that you put into the game, you're still struggling with doing T13 rifts..

zzzzzZzZzZ

It sounds like T13 is that way for you.... hahahaha. Why would anyone complain about not being able to leach off T13 games if they can run it themselves?