Gearing a new lvl 70 char is much harder now

General Discussion
04/06/2017 03:58 PMPosted by TeddyKGB
Lol.

Good troll is a good troll, I give you 9/10 man:)

Did any of you guys who baited checked his profile?:)

I'm not trolling. I'm serious. I always wanted to make a hammerdin since it became good and I never got around to doing it and I want to do it now. I guess I'll just have to craft all my gear and use shards. It's just more of a hassle and slower and I don't like that way. I'm used to leeching t13 rifts and it feels good to have all the legendaries raining on a new char with no items.
well done blizzard, and for the OP...

do us a favor... go play something else
04/06/2017 04:06 PMPosted by Alfred
well done blizzard, and for the OP...

do us a favor... go play something else

Maybe I will, because this is depressing. This leeching nerf is the worst thing that's ever happened. They pushed me too far this time.
bye bye, have fun.
04/06/2017 02:35 PMPosted by GaiusBaltar
sometimes I leech on those characters just because I can

lol

Still so many young fish in this sea.
04/06/2017 02:15 PMPosted by GaiusBaltar
I just realized that just now. I plvled a new seasonal character to 70, and realized that I have no items for it and can't do any grs and I'm stuck to T6 pub rifts.

Good.
It usually takes a hot coal to make a leech let go.
If you just pull it off, it will grow back.
I love these kinda threads just look up the op's posts and downvote, know need to even read them, just downvote. Good Times
04/06/2017 02:27 PMPosted by GaiusBaltar
Obviously you guys are weak low lvls who need 4 people just to kill 1 elite pack in a rift.

Says the guy that has to leech to get equipment because he's a weak low level

A rift is easily soloed by 1 person

Unless they are you

04/06/2017 02:29 PMPosted by GaiusBaltar
If you need 4 people working together to complete a rift, then you are the only peasant!

Who is the peasant that can't do a rift on their own and has to leech because they are a useless payer again? Oh that's right it's you

04/06/2017 02:35 PMPosted by GaiusBaltar
Thanks for ruining everything, Blizzard...

It's not Blizzards fault your a filthy leech that get's people smaller than yourself to level you up while you do nothing, that's all your fault.

04/06/2017 02:45 PMPosted by GaiusBaltar
Maybe you guys are salty because T13 is like a GR 100 for you. You feel like it's a slap in the face because after all the time that you put into the game, you're still struggling with doing T13 rifts..

Who is the one that has to leech to get ahead because they cant solo a rift again? More like your the salty one, so you come here throwing a temper tantrum and blame everyone else.

04/06/2017 02:48 PMPosted by GaiusBaltar
You guys are basically doing the equivalent to someone in D2 crying that someone is leeching in a baal run game. Lmao, you guys are ridiculous, lmao

Who came here originally crying that they can't do a simple rift solo in the first place. You sound a lot like Donald Trump blaming everyone else but themselves for their own failings
All you need is 1 strong dps like a lightning wizard, and he will fly through the rift and kill everything on his own, and you won't be able to do anything other than run behind him and pick up the items anyway.

The problem is that leaches drop the maximum torment level you can do, or lower speed at which you do them. You might be able to solo T13 rifts lightning fast, but throw in 3 leachers and you now have to drop to T12 for a similar speed, a reduction in efficiency.

Sure if you have some top end augmented framing character at P1,000+ with full ancient/primal and 90+ gems its hardly a problem to carry 3 leachers. Too bad most of us do not and will not ever have such characters.

Instead of going to public to get carried, get a friend to carry you at T13. Yes you can still join private T13 characters even with a brand new level 70. If you being there makes so little difference then I do not see why they would refuse to help you when they are restocking on GR keys.
04/06/2017 02:53 PMPosted by GaiusBaltar
Do you know how to read? Please read the title and then come back. How can I run a T13 rift myself with a fresh new lvl 70 character that is naked with no items? Geez dude, do you think I'm going to be a naked ungeared character forever? I'll only need to leech for a few hours or so to get the initial gear needed. Use your brain.

So who is the idiotic moron that levels up a character and doesn't put gear on it, even a brand new player that doesn't has have a clue knows better than that
And you leech all the time according to your previous posts not for a few hours.
Also I shouldn't of called you an idiotic moron, that's being derogatory to idiotic morons
Obvious Troll is obvious.

How about doing your season journey? you know.. the one that gives you a full set.
Unfortunately people are not as friendly in D3. It's hard to find a game where people are willing to help you with gear or paragons. I still don't get why people who can do speed run GR 60+ don't let others leech. In D2 there was more friendly and helpful players. Baal runs/Chaos runs :). Gear giveaway games. Power leveling. Now everyone is selfish and competitive and it's only going to get worse with the direction this game is going.
Weren't you complaining last week about how you'd often get stuck with noob new players? It's great people actually have to pull their own weight in pubs now instead of shamelessly leeching and wasting someone else's time in the process. Hell, many of us were hoping for this kind of measure to be implemented precisely to get rid of slackers, since the paraLOL requirement thing simply wasn't a good way to gauge a character's performance in any given difficulty. Great stuff, indeed, and I'm extremely happy it got implemented.

04/06/2017 08:59 PMPosted by Socs
Unfortunately people are not as friendly in D3. It's hard to find a game where people are willing to help you with gear or paragons. I still don't get why people who can do speed run GR 60+ don't let others leech. In D2 there was more friendly and helpful players. Baal runs/Chaos runs :). Gear giveaway games. Power leveling. Now everyone is selfish and competitive and it's only going to get worse with the direction this game is going.

There are many ways to help. I don't see serving everything in a silver platter as helping. Quite the opposite, in fact. You're just feeding someone else's laziness, which simply doesn't make sense in a game where gearing up has been so excessively streamlined already. Teach to fish, instead of giving away the fish you fished.
I smell a troll.
04/06/2017 09:04 PMPosted by Blashyrkh
Great stuff, indeed, and I'm extremely happy it got implemented.

All the torment difficulties should be this way in private and public games (with 2+ players)
Way to get them to take the bait, OP.
Well played, 10/10.
Leecher crying
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmyJ1RVfnPE
04/06/2017 03:58 PMPosted by TeddyKGB
Lol.

Good troll is a good troll, I give you 9/10 man:)

Did any of you guys who baited checked his profile?:)

You must be one of those who always check people's profiles, just because you have no other comeback to make? :)
You think having more or less paragons or posts actually mean something when it comes to opinions? why?