Inna 6/Uliana 4 Holy SSS, formal guide

Monk
This is a realy fun build! God to get something different, also that its using fulminating rune is great!
Bump for Inna's buff on PTR. It is now 150% per ally. That should raise the build at least 1 or 2 GR's.
I hope that buff doesn't draw too much attention to the build. Given enough fishing, it's already probably 108-110 capable (highest clear last season was 98, it received a 10gr buff this season). With this buff, it'll outstrip all of the sets they buffed for this season, I think. Or at least be in line with them.
09/15/2017 02:50 AMPosted by StoleOwnCar
I hope that buff doesn't draw too much attention to the build. Given enough fishing, it's already probably 108-110 capable (highest clear last season was 98, it received a 10gr buff this season). With this buff, it'll outstrip all of the sets they buffed for this season, I think. Or at least be in line with them.

LoL...So the Inna Buff of 25% in now making you think there might be a nerf? I tried it and have now pushed to 106. Don't think I'll attempt any higher atm. I'm not sure it will draw too much attention as there don't appear to be many players playing Inna at all....interestingly enough though I saw one WoL Inna player in the top 10 (grift 101) for PTR.
Mmm... I haven't even been playing much, but now that I see the newest changes on PTR (at least some of them, I'm not even of what changed anymore, there's too much crap), I seriously doubt we'll come out on top with I6 U4. So I guess this build is safe, in its usual spot. Not top dog, but easy enough to get into the high rankings.
03/31/2017 04:29 PMPosted by StoleOwnCar
http://www.diablofans.com/builds/88763-i6-u4-fulminating-seven-sided-onslaught-94

Since it might get buried in my other topic full of theories and discussion, I'll post this as a separate topic. Excuse the clutter.

I made the rather unorthodox choice of not filling some of the skill slots and one of the passives. Mainly because there's no guaranteed best for those, as I proceed to discuss in the guide. Feel free to leave opinions about that, I'm not sure if it appears "incomplete" without them filled in.

There's like three places to post theory discussions at this point if you include this topic lol.

edit: And excuse the free video editor splash at the beginning and end. I've taken some steps to edit that out with youtube's video editor, but it's taking a bit to process.

Hi all! Thank you so much for such detailed guide. I came to it after seeing an Inna SSS build reaching GR120 after patch 2.6.4. (top 10 LB in NS).

I'm trying it out and really, really loving it. It's a complete pushing powerhouse now. Cheers!
Hi, I have tried it and currently using it to push the leaderboard.
I managed to clear GR 108 and I am at the Rank 571.
Here is the link to my setup.
https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/Zuril-11317/hero/108182091

Cheers !
Cleared GR 109. Thanks for this build. I really love it ! Thumbs up !
I had primal Inna two hander and destroyed them recently, oh well, I went along with the Inna6/R2 build instead using shenglongs.
Why would you destroy inna 2 hander, not smart.
GR 112 down but it is now quite tough.
Don’t really know what are the limits of this build yet