Why can't I extract my legendary power in the cube?????

General Discussion
I have all of the necessary materials to extract a power in Kanai's cube, but I can not bring the items from the crafting inventory into the cube, and when I try and transumte with just the item in the cube it will not work. Am I missing something? I have 3 of each of the act bounty items and 28 death's breaths and the delsere belt, lvl 27.
Right click item into cube, use fill option, click Transmute
Wild mostly has it. First use the arrows to select the recipe you want then follow his instructions :)
04/03/2017 03:27 PMPosted by MissCheetah
Wild mostly has it. First use the arrows to select the recipe you want then follow his instructions :)

True enough. I did not mention the arrows only because power extraction is page 1.
when I press it to transmute and I have all the materials to make it work for the legendary exctractment it says transmute failed no matter what legendary item I have
04/20/2019 10:33 PMPosted by mjayden316
when I press it to transmute and I have all the materials to make it work for the legendary exctractment it says transmute failed no matter what legendary item I have

This is not a tech support issue. It is most likely user error. Post a screenshot of what you are putting into the cube. You are either short some material or using a wrong item.
@mjayden316
In addition to TimberWolf's comment, not all legendary powers can be extracted. If you did so, you would get this error. Not a bug.
Search the forums on how to know if a power is extractable.
There is a diamond next to each power, if it is hollow, then it can be extracted. If it is solid it has already been extracted or is not able to be extracted.
If the item is for your class, click on one of the 3 item categories, scroll through and see if you already extracted the item or not.
Not to mention that since the original post, you have a fill button to put the materials into the cube automatically, whereas back then you had to add each individually from your character inventory.

Anyway. Most of you hopefully realize you are answering a 2 year old post?

:P

Game on.
04/03/2017 03:11 PMPosted by Anamchara
but I can not bring the items from the crafting inventory into the cube,

Join a clan for this type of stuff.

If you are questioning the game on this base level you will be posting all day long as you need to know things like how to get that thing that flies around and picks up my gold etc.
Necromancers and a 2 year old dead post.