Leveling Legendary Gems

General Discussion
Disclaimer: I am not bragging and I am not looking for people to try and one up me. I am looking for honest answers to see if it can be improved.

One of my guility pleasures is leveling legendary gems to roll them into items. I use my UE6 DH to speed run gems up to Rank 50 before I switch over to my Helltooth build to finish leveling them.

https://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Visionhero-1338/hero/80895653

The first 6 Greater Rifts I can one shot everything and I have always been interested in getting faster and faster clears for obvious reasons.

I started by working on breaking the 2 minute line in clearing these GR30 or below. Lately I have been shooting for 90 seconds.

Today I cleared a GR30 in 87 seconds.

Do you think it's possible to lower that time more then 2-5 seconds?

To get a approximate 90 second clear I need a large open maps with lots of trash monsters and at least 3-4 pylons to spawn elite packs from. Looking at my build is there anything I can do to speed it up in anyway? I use vault for movement unless I get a Speed Shrine then I just switch to running with the speed shrine.

Thanks for any advise.....
GR 30?

lol
There's a build for DH which clears 50s or so in 1 minute.
03/30/2017 05:12 PMPosted by MightyOwl

That I would definately be interested in...
Considering how easily gold is earned in the game, there's literally no point in doing inferior GR runs. I always just run 60-70s to level up gems, because it's just as much a matter of what other drops you can get, the exp you earn meanwhile, and so on.
03/30/2017 05:59 PMPosted by Visionhero
03/30/2017 05:12 PMPosted by MightyOwl

Nats + Vault.
03/30/2017 07:05 PMPosted by KiWeN
Considering how easily gold is earned in the game, there's literally no point in doing inferior GR runs. I always just run 60-70s to level up gems, because it's just as much a matter of what other drops you can get, the exp you earn meanwhile, and so on.

I don't see that as a good idea. I can run a gem from Rank 1 to 50 in 10 GR runs with an average of 2 minutes. That's 20 minutes total. If I ran GR60-70 that would easily double that time. At Rank 50 I do switch over to my most powerful character and finish leveling by speed running GR75 and then into GR83 to complete it.
03/30/2017 07:56 PMPosted by JoeShmo
03/30/2017 05:59 PMPosted by Visionhero

Nats + Vault.

I just put together that spinning Nat's build and was not at all happy about the way it operated. I will try a more traditional Nat's build with Vault.