Game freeze every 1-2 minutes

Technical Support
This is prob. because they split the loads on their live servers for Dev. testing of the Necro pack.

EVERYONE who is experiencing this and the lag issues have the same variable. it all started at season 10 launch.

I played all season 9 and in the two weeks between seasons and had zero issues. Launch night til now it's crazy lag spikes, rubber banding, and game freezes. Can't even push high rifts. Can't play any longer until it's resolved from Blizz.
Blizz wont fix this untill necro comes out. Just watch the forum activitys from the devs, every thread which says "cant buy necro" or something with ptr gets an answer asap.
Blizz doesnt care about their players if they can get some more money.
04/18/2017 02:13 PMPosted by Tooneye
Blizz wont fix this untill necro comes out. Just watch the forum activitys from the devs, every thread which says "cant buy necro" or something with ptr gets an answer asap.
Blizz doesnt care about their players if they can get some more money.

Yeah i guess in particular if they know its BECAUSE of the Necro loads they would ignore these.
I know this thread hasn't been posted to for 2 years, but I am still having this issue...anyone have a fix yet?