Died due to lost connection

Hardcore
Yes I'm sure you've heard this one before but here we go again.

I was power-leveling two friends in a T6 and all the sudden I stopped moving, of course 10 seconds later it said Lost Connection. While this is happening my friend in Discord goes "uh, you just died man". I was Para 666 with max ancient gear on and 60 hrs of gameplay. I even have the event recorded and could post it to youtube. Of course I decided to ask Support and they said they could not(will not, more like) revert the hero. So because this I'll never play HC again. I have a full bank and tons of backup gear but I'm not going to invest more time into a faulty mode. How this is acceptable is beyond me. Too bad because softcore is boring but it seems it makes more sense to play it. Feel free to down-vote and tell me don't play HC because I knew the rules so it's my fault.
This happens to everyone at some point or another, it's totally up to you to reroll, throw that backup gear on or have a hissy fit and give up.

Whatever floats your goat.
In T6, your toon should survive a DC for 10 seconds. Unless you are not geared to be tanky. I always gear tanky when powerleveling. No need to be geared as DPS in T6.
04/11/2017 11:25 PMPosted by Epitaph
How this is acceptable is beyond me.

This is what I don't understand. You actually have to click a button that says "ACCEPT" or 'decline' to play hardcore that says "for ANY reason" and then you come in and ask "how this is acceptable is beyond me."

Seriously, if it is not acceptable to you then you are doing the right thing by not playing hardcore. That's how you make it 'unacceptable.' if you click the accept beyond, you're saying it IS acceptable.

What is so difficult to understand about that?

http://imgur.com/gT3RwGc
Bye
tough loss it's a fear we all have. Full ancient hard to recover from. Lucky for me so far haven't lost a full ancient char to d/c, did lose a farming char between season 9 & 10 due to frozen screen. It sucked but since it was a non season character so I got over it fairly quickly.

But like others said sadly that is part of HC. Take a break and re roll. We both know you won't enjoy SC.
A random game crash just happen to me and dead, even had a game error while stream and still nothing can be done to get them to unclick the dead box of your hero. Sad fact of life that blizzard games are not up to their same stand of 2004, at least diablo2 you could alt f4 or just be dropped out of the game... BUT cause people cheat they put int a 10 second timer... end of rant...

!@#$ way to die, but what can I do about it as a consumer. Boycott diablo 3.
04/12/2017 06:48 AMPosted by zepLION
Boycott diablo 3.

I'd rather boycott whining.
EMofo is that you ?
You lack the will of the warrior.

No one can stop death
04/11/2017 11:25 PMPosted by Epitaph
Yes I'm sure you've heard this one before but here we go again.

I was power-leveling two friends in a T6 and all the sudden I stopped moving, of course 10 seconds later it said Lost Connection. While this is happening my friend in Discord goes "uh, you just died man". I was Para 666 with max ancient gear on and 60 hrs of gameplay. I even have the event recorded and could post it to youtube. Of course I decided to ask Support and they said they could not(will not, more like) revert the hero. So because this I'll never play HC again. I have a full bank and tons of backup gear but I'm not going to invest more time into a faulty mode. How this is acceptable is beyond me. Too bad because softcore is boring but it seems it makes more sense to play it. Feel free to down-vote and tell me don't play HC because I knew the rules so it's my fault.

Your softcore paragon level is 666, your hardcore paragon level is 580...

Something isn't adding up here...
Your seasonal HC paragon is 287...

What are you doing power leveling anyone at that low of a paragon level??

Anyway, have a steel wool pad to wipe those tears away, EMofo. We're putting you on cut watch as well.

Re-roll or SC--------------------->
04/12/2017 12:13 AMPosted by Moist
This happens to everyone at some point or another, it's totally up to you to reroll, throw that backup gear on or have a hissy fit and give up.

Hasn't happened to me. Been playing HC since vanilla.
Also to OP, sounds like some Karmic justice for encouraging power leveling.
04/18/2017 04:22 AMPosted by dotrawr
04/12/2017 12:13 AMPosted by Moist

Hasn't happened to me. Been playing HC since vanilla.
Also to OP, sounds like some Karmic justice for encouraging power leveling.

Hasn't happened to you because you don't push content. It's clear you're tippy toeing around on lower difficulties while stacking avoidance/toughness. Your highest gem is 42... the rest are 30 or lower...... It's near impossible to die in anything G50 or lower even when you Disconnect or have some type of error. I have not died a real death since S2 OR 3. I have however been disconnected 8+ times since and died. If I was in weak content all of my characters would have lived.
No one can stop death
I want a full set of Ancient gear by p287...
HO Snap! Quit yer crying!
Try getting more toughness instead of dieing in T6? looking at your items you just gear dps. Not safe.
Guys, don't be so mean. He's in need of comfort and sympathy.

Dominus hugs Epipen and says "There, there. Would you like a warm beverage?"