Armory?

General Discussion
Just wondering if its ok to use, ive heard plenty of reports of people missing gems, just want to clarify before i start using it again..
Check the bug report forum. Dozens of reports of missing gems/gear. Use at your own risk.
hmmm ok im surprised that blizzard hasnt addressed this yet
Even though they have not directly addressed it, they are aware of it and they are working on it.
04/11/2017 05:07 PMPosted by Thphlstr
Even though they have not directly addressed it, they are aware of it and they are working on it.
appreciate the info hopefully its fixed soon!
Best way to use it is to remove all gems manually (legendary and armor) before you save your build, as well as before you swap loadout. Put the gems neatly where you like (I have a tab just for leg gens/royals/machines) and manually insert them into build when needed. If you can, fit all gear for profiles on one tab and don't put anything else in it, game will just swap slots when gear changing. I think all the glitches are happening when there is a shuffle in inventory and slots that use to have certain piece of gear are occupied with other loot.

My friend that I play with everyday lost 2 level 80 gems on day 3 or 4 of the season, huge setback, because even account rollback at that time wouldn't be worth it (paragon and gear gain within 24 hour period was too much to give up)
i dont even touch that ....
yeah i guess i could just save everything without gems thats probably the best thing to do right now
Hey I'm new here, just wondering how come I couldn't see the armoy? On the small map I can see the icon but on the actully place there is no armoy.

I'm on verson 2.5.0.44247. Is there any requirements to show it? Like have to reach certain level, (I'm 65 at the moment) or have to complete some mission?

Please let me know
04/29/2017 04:38 AMPosted by Eunisk
Hey I'm new here, just wondering how come I couldn't see the armoy? On the small map I can see the icon but on the actully place there is no armoy.

I'm on verson 2.5.0.44247. Is there any requirements to show it? Like have to reach certain level, (I'm 65 at the moment) or have to complete some mission?

Please let me know

One of the mvps said that it was in adventure mode only. I havent played story mode to test it but are you playing adventure mode?
04/11/2017 04:33 PMPosted by Existencex
Just wondering if its ok to use, ive heard plenty of reports of people missing gems, just want to clarify before i start using it again..

Just make sure you have plenty of space in your stash for spare gear.
If you don't have enough space for a gear swap, don't use it.
04/29/2017 08:32 AMPosted by GameGenie

One of the mvps said that it was in adventure mode only. I havent played story mode to test it but are you playing adventure mode?

Correct, Armoury exists only in Adventure mode.
I've never had an issue with it and never heard of any of my friends having an issue with it.
Never had an issue with losing gems.. If gems are different between builds, when I swap in the armory between the builds (the gem) either ends up in my character stash, if I have room, or back in main stash (there is always room there)
Same here,as in never had any issue with Armory.
I have 2-4 builds saved on every char and it works fine,I do keep my inventory clean tho.
never had a problem with it ever....

i use it at least 6-10 times a session per char when gold farming/t13 farming/rift farming....muilty builds....

never had a problem

both seasons and none seasons....soo i dunno
Seems like it's on a person to person basis.

I am one of the people whom have used it and never had a problem. I'd say, use it at your own risk.
Lost a level 97 Gogok.

Not the worst high level to lose.

If possible, create a "gem out" saved build. When the gems go into your bag, put them in the stash. I haven't lost anything since I do the extra step of moving them to my stash. I believe that action creates a save point, but not sure.

Read the fine print before you do a roll back. You stand to lose A LOT of crafting materials if you do one.