89 down ! Zuni Garg

Witch Doctor
what do you use for sustain and damage reduction if not using firebats?
with firebats, you get the 60,000-80,000 LOH and 30% dmg reduction from bracers. and also 25% dmg reduction and 20-25% increased dmg (not sure if that affects pet dmg) with mantle of channeling shoulders.

playing HC, those 2 items are massive for dmg reduction and sustain. Im also using the uhkapian-serpent for further dmg reduction until i can find a decent Trav Pledge and compass rose.
04/19/2017 06:57 PMPosted by Waz
with firebats, you get the 60,000-80,000 LOH and 30% dmg reduction from bracers. and also 25% dmg reduction and 20-25% increased dmg (not sure if that affects pet dmg) with mantle of channeling shoulders.

playing HC, those 2 items are massive for dmg reduction and sustain. Im also using the uhkapian-serpent for further dmg reduction until i can find a decent Trav Pledge and compass rose.

Thats an Arachyr Firebat build. For Zuni Garg the only one you can spare the space for is the Mantle.
04/19/2017 09:11 PMPosted by Maxzero
04/19/2017 06:57 PMPosted by Waz

Thats an Arachyr Firebat build. For Zuni Garg the only one you can spare the space for is the Mantle.

its working for me atm, albeit i havent pushed too far (overwatch is currently main game) and have cleared a 62.

ive had horrible luck with drops this season, still no soul harvest or furnace. took til PL400 to get short man finger.
will try other combos as i get better drops. but i really like the sustain and reduction from this set up.
I'm personally at GR82 right now, but not following that guide you posted. I'm only running 1 augmented item and have fairly low Gargantuan and Cold damage rolls on gear, too.

That said, the build is incredibly frustrating at times. On open "field" maps your pets scatter and you constantly have to respawn then where you need them, and on closed maps the fetishes will often times block the Gargantuans and the Gargantuans will just stand there not attacking.

Congrats on your 89 clear!
I got to 80, never thought Zuni would see the day .
Why is it better than Zuni Dart?