Necromancer Beta: Cannot login to purchase Necromancer

Technical Support
Prev 1 4 5 6 10 Next
I'm not irritated that its beta and that comes with normal issues. I get that, that is normal, I am extremely happy i even got an invite. What gets me, is that we get the invite, we get to install, others are logging in, even having streams with it. 24 hours after we got invites, we still can not access the beta client OR the beta forums to see anything. So we are mostly (i said MOSTLY) left in the dark. It really does take something away from it, like "Why bother".
300016 error as every one. However, tried putting password with Caps lock for special chars and Upper and received weird msg "We couldn't log you in with what you've entered. Please try again". I guess starcraft for couple days.
ok, I tried the caps thing and it still will not let me on. I get logged in then I try to put in the authenticator code is not working; even after resetting it.
I have this issue of NOT getting the beta...
#salty
04/26/2017 06:57 PMPosted by JanetDNL
I have this issue of NOT getting the beta...
#salty

amen....

sigh*
my issue is the 300016 code and all it is says is there was a issue logging into d3
I was on and playing. Then I wanted to port my toons from live to get into higher difficulties. as soon as i clicked the port button it logged me out and fubar was the word. now all i get is 300016. I think what makes me the most mad is my achievement from being invited to the original diablo 3 beta is the same for the necro beta. Feels less special to have a ONE OF THE CHOSEN achievements now :'(.
I am also getting the code 300016. I have been getting it since I downloaded it. I have been trying for several hours now and I still get the same results.
04/26/2017 08:52 PMPosted by ZMoney61787
I was on and playing. Then I wanted to port my toons from live to get into higher difficulties. as soon as i clicked the port button it logged me out and fubar was the word. now all i get is 300016.

Same exact thing happened last night. Played and got to around lvl25 then decided to port my toons, and then it all went to crap with the 300016 error.
Error code 300016 for over 24 hours now... :'( Would really love to play the beta got invited to play by now :-/
I got invited to the beta and I am getting ERROR CODE 300016. So frustrating.
All day and no fix? At this point, I just hope its fixed by the weekend.
Well I'm glad I'm not the only one. 300016.
It was weird because I had access, and then I tried making a necro but the purchase button didn't work, so I tried copying my characters from live over to PTR and so I closed BNET then logged back in, and now we're here.
deleted
when i log in i get code 300016. i have tried putting it in caps and trying and same code popped up. not sure what to do
So they've been working on this problem for 12 hours and not 1 response.. cool
I'm sure we'll hear something in the morning.

It sure seems to be effecting a ton of people.
Still can't log in.
Followed instructions. Get to "Click Play". Gets as far as connecting to server, then DCs into a 300016 error.
I also got the invite yesterday, when I hit the purchase button it does absolutely nothing.. so I sit here waiting for the issue to be resolved, I don't even get an error message... not store no error ..no fun ...