Do you know me!

Wizard
Only handful people I still recognized - Amos, Vox (my gosh I can't believe you are still playing), Yori, and MasterJay (you too, my gosh...).

What other games have you guys been playing while you have been out of the game?

I'm surprised I still remembered the pw to get in the forum.

Is this game still fun?
Sup yoda. How is life?
You've been gone for like 30 years and still have way more posts than me.
LOL - Hi Yoda! :)
LOL - Hi Yoda! :)

04/14/2017 05:45 AMPosted by yodatoy
Is this game still fun?

Yes and you should come back for 2.6 Necro patch!
04/14/2017 08:07 AMPosted by Vox
Yes and you should come back for 2.6 Necro patch!

Agreed ! ; )
P.S I am still here too ! ;P
Yoz Yoda how are you ??
you and everyone else who replied.

still fun.
Hi Yoda, Im still lurking too ... You haven't come visit on Clash lately. I'll come to Capitols soon to see you - have some new raids my friend.
Heeey Yoda!! Yes my gosh indeed, but my super casual status keeps me going..haven't even started Season 10 toon yet!

Agreed you, and many others should definitely come back for the Necro patch this summer, it's going to be amazing how it looks so far. No beta just been seeing others.
So many familiar faces!
jhunter, issachen, malakai and apo.

Apo, you are still here????

Malakai...OMG...you are still going???

jhunter...are you playing still? Man...I'm clashing like crazy. almost maxed defense and have max heroes. I was wondering why I got kicked out of clan before???

Masterjay...you will never give up? you caught up to my posts. damn...

Vox...gosh...longevity.

gelador. I think I recognize your name.

Worth coming back for necromancer? they are probably like a witch in coc.

Three games I have been playing: Clash Royale, Clash of Clans, and Vainglory. All on ipad.
Sup, yo?! Yeah, come back for 2.6!
Welcome back. I just came back after a 3 year hiatus and I am really enjoying the game again.
how difficult was it to get back from 3 year hiatus...?
I remember you from way back in the day. Back when you were a CM wizzy, I think. Good to see you!
04/14/2017 09:10 AMPosted by MasterJay
Heeey Yoda!! Yes my gosh indeed, but my super casual status keeps me going..haven't even started Season 10 toon yet!

Agreed you, and many others should definitely come back for the Necro patch this summer, it's going to be amazing how it looks so far. No beta just been seeing others.

I'll power level you and yoda if you decide to come back. Just send me a friend request if you'd like.
https://media.giphy.com/media/26DOs997h6fgsCthu/giphy.gif
I remember you. I was BigJohn69.
04/19/2017 08:09 AMPosted by yodatoy
how difficult was it to get back from 3 year hiatus...?

Well, I didn't spend a lot of time playing after RoS was released before I quit. I remembered very poor drop rates and sets that were garbage. I was very reliant on the AH for gear. After CM wiz and WW barb were nerfed, I played a witch doctor for a bit.

Upon returning, I admit I was lost. Watched a lot of videos and read a lot of forum threads. I started back 10 days before season 10 started and I took my non season wiz from p360 to p722. I went from GR 0 to GR 85 in those 10 days.

Getting back into the game wasn't hard.
How's it going Yoda?! Haven't seen you around in a while..